- Ellis and Nadie discussing their "knowledge" of Japan in episode 15.
- When Rosenberg takes off to the desert to "re-educate" LA, Blue Eyes decides it's the perfect opportunity to sneak into his office via Air-Vent Passageway... Only to be stopped abruptly by her Hartman Hips getting stuck in the vent, and her lamenting that it might've been the cake she recently had.
- The episode where Nadie ignores Ellis much of the time to socialize with Ricardo, and everybody assumes that they're a couple and that Ellis is Ricardo's child from a previous marriage. Ellis spends her time seething in jealousy, and when Nadie tells that they should take a shower before dinner, Ellis simply throws off all her clothes, leading to Nadie's flustered "not together!"
- Ellis picks up a salad fork to fight off the bad guys. Nadie tells her it probably won't be enough...so she picks up a second salad fork and says "Two."
- This incidentally is a tongue in cheek reference to a very dramatic scene from Noir to which this series is a spiritual successor for, where an olive fork was actually used as a deadly weapon.
- Theres also Ricardo in cat ears.Ricardo: Meow.
- Ellis' pitch perfect deadpan really makes too many of these to count.
- After LA's attempt to drop an Awful Truth on Ellis falls utterly flat, she responds by igniting the front of his pants with her magic. Liar liar, pants on fire.
Funny / El Cazador de la Bruja