For a show filled with drama, 800 Words sure has its funny moments.
open/close all folders
- Siouxsie tells her dad that after he dies, she plans to stuff him and mount him on a wall. Her face is what sells it.
- The opening has Siouxsie do the monologue while typing up George's column instead of George as he burned his hands during the night's dinner party. She spends most of the episode trading barbs with George as she provides her own ideas to spice up the column.Siouxsie: Dude, it's a dinner party, not Game of Thrones.
- The episode begins with George dancing around wearing only an apron. Woody walks in on him. Hilarity Ensues.
- The Groomspiel in particular is filled with funny moments.
- Throughout the Groomspiel's time in Stafford, George takes account of all of Stafford's spelling and grammatical errors. It comes to its climax at a nightclub where all of the signs' grammatical errors bring out George's inner Grammar Nazi, which gets him kicked out of the club.