- "The only time I had sex was on the phone..."
- "But that was long ago..."
- "I wonder if that guy ever wiped his ass with the wrong haaaaaand?!"
- "My finger's in your mouth, kitty, but I don't feel no teeth."
- The scene where everyone is laughing over a joke told at the awards that wasn't even funny, but you (the viewer) have to laugh because of how they're laughing hysterically over something that isn't funny.Benjamin: I don't think anyone got that joke.
- "EAT THAT NUTSTRAP, BEEYATCH!!!"
- The "Technical Foul" song.
- "But I'd like to see it anyway!"
- "If I ... give sugar cookies to Ms. Diabetes?!" "That's not only a technical foul... but possibly a homicide!"
- At the beginning, Whitey tells Davey to stretch, in which he flips off Whitey repeatedly, and Whitey doesn't realize what it means.Okay, that's good, but don't forget your hammies.
- This scene:Benjamin: Hey Whitey, look what I got.[he holds up a Game Boy Advance]Whitey: Oh wow, Benjamin, an Etch-A-Sketch. Very nice!Davey: That's a Game Boy, you idiot.Whitey: Oh sorry, I'm not up to date on all this modern technology.
- "Good night, mayor! And the answer to your question is Spencer's Gifts. They definitely have furry underwear."
- "You're gross!"
- The corn dog scene. "Oh, how futuristic!"
- After the sad Intervention Song ["Let it out, Davey!"] musical number, the cops come in, and Davey escapes by handcuffing them into a position that looks like one giving anal to the other.Cop: Well...this is embarrassing.
- When the Jerkass basketball player is seen eating the fat sweaty guy's jockstrap after losing the bet, it's kind of funny in a gross way. When he later burns down Davey's trailer, quickly turns around to face the camera, and you can clearly see that he's still chewing on the jockstrap, it suddenly becomes hilarious!
- The opening in which a very drunk Davey pretends to have immodest sex with his car in front of two cops who were threatening him with DUI. One cop looks understandably exasperated. The other is crying!
- Davey angrily using his french fries to spell out "Bite me" as he and Whitey are eating at the food court.Whitey: (smugly) Jokes on you, pal: I can't read!
- During Bum Biddy right after Davey says "shithead," Whitey says "feces" in the flashback. Apparently, even in flashback form Whitey tries to clean up Davey's language.
Funny / Eight Crazy Nights