- This line from "Wake Me Up":Ed: I've always been shit at computer games and your brother always beats me. And if I lost, go across, and chuck all the controllers at the TV.
- His freestyle song with Example about their shared love for Nandos.
- Every single second of his Nevermind The Buzzcocks episode, really, but particularly the conversation that follows after he reveals out of nowhere that he "usually pass[es] out around the second time."Richard Ayoade (the host): Ed, you don't have to share this much.
- His cover of "CoCo" by O.T. Genasis, and the fact that he performs it as The Comically Serious.
- His entire twitter account counts, but this particular exchange with James Blunt stands out◊.
- Ed once went on a date where all he did was build a LEGO set of a ship from Pirates of the Caribbean, then leave once he was done. He didn't even give his date the completed set as a gift.Josh Widdicombe: And how of us two, you're the one that's getting laid?
- "They say I'm up and coming like I'm fucking in an elevator" from "You Need Me, I Don't Need You".
Funny / Ed Sheeran