- Just when it's just safe traveling after being chased by the cul-de-sac, Ed hits the ONLY rock for miles, and the car explodes upon hitting it.Eddy: Those chumps will never catch us now! From here on out, it's nothing but smooth sailing!
[Car crashes into a rock, sending Eddy flying out of the car. Beat. Then car explodes into pieces. Eddy looks around to see nothing for miles, and turns to Ed, furious.]
Eddy: Way to go, lummox! The only rock for miles and you had to hit it!
- Rolf yells at Eddy's brother: "Rolf has had enough of your blunt-doodle, elder one! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A MERCILESS THRASHING!!!" *shows muscles and then subsequently grabs Kevin and throws him forward to face Eddy's brother in his place*
- The "sextant" scene.
- "I AM ED! CHEESE AND MACARONI!"
- Rolf and Wilfred run straight into a dumpster.
- "Eddy can be the world's shortest elephant!" (molds Eddy's head into an elephant's)
- "I smell my fingers after I eat cheese!" (cue a WTF expression from Eddy and his brother)
- As Ed is sinking in the "quicksand":"TO ALL THE GIRLS I'VE LOVED BEFORE!"
- When the Eds are trying top escape the kids at the beginning, Edd spots a case reading...Edd: "In case of movie break glass"?Eddy: Bingo! (breaks glass) My bro's always prepared! (pulls out what reveals to be a peanut) A peanut?Ed: Cheap movie.
Eddy: Whats with my brother and these stupid bricks?!
- Yep, the movie had peanuts for a budget.
- As the other kids are trying to break down the door, Rolf threatens them:Rolf: Rolf's vengeance will be slow and painful, like Papa's childhood anecdotes, Ed boys!
- When they escape Eddy's house in the car, Ed smashes the entire front of the house open when breaking through the wall.
- A bit of funny Fridge Logic - how on Earth did Eddy's brother manage to get his car into his room in the first place? Short of disassembling it outside and putting it back together again inside it would be impossible.
- A Call-Back to the episode that first introduced Eddy's Brothers Room, the Eds find themselves trapped inside because he bricked up the window as shown in the orginal episode. The Eds then find a vent in the floor and manage to tear off the grate... only to discover that he bricked THAT up as well.
- Electric gum, which Eddy feeds to Ed and causes one big Call-Back via X-Ray Sparks, showing Ed in the various costumes he's worn over the shows run, including his viking costume from the Halloween Special, the Peach Creek Cobbler Mascot costume from "Tight End Ed" and as far back as his black and white cartoon form from Season 1's "Ed-N-Seek". In fact, the entire Gag Factory scene could go here.
- When Double D first suggest going to the Lemonbrook Gag Factory, Eddy shows he's still angry about the abuse he suffered at the hand of their school football team in "Tight End Ed".
- When the Eds finally stop to camp for the night, Double D cant resist labeling everything around him, even though it's mostly rocks and grass.Eddy: Hey Double D, stop turning everything into your room!
- When Eddy finally finds his brother's trailer, Ed says "I am Ed, see me!" and then falls down, and says "I'm okay!
- This little exchange right here after Double D explodes in panic and frustration after falling from his seatbelt.
- Ed: Double D's dark side makes my armpits sweat Eddy.Eddy: What doesn't?
- While following the Ed's trail, Rolf wanders into the cow pasture they recently passed through, and stops to drink some milk, only to freak out when he notices the drawing Ed drew on one of the cows udders.Rolf: HAS THE WORLD LOST IT'S MIND?! The Ed boys have now defiled a sack of sustenance!
- "What? There no time left? It's the end of the movie? What movie!?"
Funny / Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show