- "Tamwar, I'm relaying on you to be my sanity for today."
- Jean Slater's attempt at Peggy Mitchell's Catch Phrase: "Get out of my pub!"
- Micheal talking to his infant daughter Scarlett as if he we're talking to a client on October 4th 2012.
- The exchange between Alice and Derek regarding Derek being Max's best man and then about Lucy asking about Joey.Derek Branning: "Well, I know a thing or two about me own son as well, you know. I was there when he was born."
Alice Branning: "Oh, you were around when everyone was born. What was Jesus like as a baby?"
Derek Branning: "Good as gold. Slept through the night and loved his mother."
- Alfie and Kat are about to sleep together for the first time, Alfie needs to find a condom. The entire episode focuses on his search and it's an absolute farce.
- Tamwar perfectly summing up the audiences reaction to the reveal that Max was Lucy's secret affair... which is revealed at Lucy's funeral.Tamwar Masood: "Only in Walford."
- After Billy kidnaps his children so his ex-wife won't take them away from him, Phil and Jay track in down and, instead of belittling him for kidnapping his children, they call him stupid for being so easy to track.Phil Mitchell: "Who do you think you are, hey, Ronnie Biggs? I mean, we tracked you down in, what, 4 hours?"
Jay Brown: "3-and-a-half. And that's with 45 minutes stuck on the M25."
Phil Mitchell: "Gotcha."
- Also, Phil's almost gleeful smile when he notices his car's gone the same day Billy does a runner with his kids:
- Ian's reaction to Phil being shot by Shirley on his wedding day.Billy Mitchell: "Phil's been shot!"
Ian Beale: "Again?"
- When Dean starts rambling while trying to escape with Shirley after she shoots Phil, he claims that Phil Mitchell would survive a Nuclear Holocaust and become "King of the Cockroaches".
- During the live broadcast of 18/02/2015, Special Guest Star Tanya accidentally calls Ian by his actor's name, "Adam". The reactions from the cast, while well hidden, is priceless.
- Lola finding Cindy in the boot of the car during her, Peter, Jay, Abi and Dexter's trip to Dexter's caravan.Jay Brown: "You've been in there the whole time?! ([Beat]) You've been in the boot of a car, with bags, on a motorway."
- Slightly darker humor, but some of Phil's antics while drunk are absolutely hilarious. Seeing him go from no-nonsense hard man to a completely rude, abrasive, non-caring child is quite jarring to see as the bigger picture though.
- Lauren barging into Max's home (her first scene after being recast) and declaring "Oh, you've changed". This is followed by this slow motion car crash.
- The entire storyline with Ben, Jay and Donna looking for another roommate to help them pay rent. It's absolutely hilarious because of how awkward they act and their interactions are even funnier.
- After Stuart reformed, he's had his moments of hilarity of being a lovable manchild to his brother and his friends, including friendly teasing towards them.
- Max and Bobby's reaction, after Ian makes a complete fool of himself during the election campaign by awkwardly hugging businesswoman, Edith Fletcher.Max Branning: "Oh no he didn't."
Bobby Beale: "Oh yes he did."
Funny / EastEnders