- Fred standing up to Kim, saying that she's insane compared to the other control freaks he's worked for before. His last job was working for God, by the way.
- Back in the first season, Fred's initial attempts to gain Stacy's attention all come from studying movies in order to figure out how to win the girl. Hilarity Ensues. Especially entertaining is his attempt to use a boombox, which quickly self-destructs and Stacy is oblivious to the entire event.
- Kim wins her court case in "50 Shades of Grayson" by delivering her closing over videoconference from the maternity ward as she is beginning contractions.
- After the judge rules in favor of her client, Kim thanks the judge and then howls to someone offscreen "Now give me the damn epidural!" as she slams her laptop shut.
- All of the people visiting Kim after the birth bring the same teddy bear from the hospital gift shop.
- In the sixth season, Owen's brother, Charlie, tricks him into helping on a case that can bilk a governor out of money for risqué photos. Owen comes to Jane to explain how it happened when Charlie enters from a date with Stacy, the two women stunned to learn they're brothers.Stacy: Oh, God, I just made out with my baby's uncle.Owen and Jane: Oooooh.Charlie: Wait, you have a baby?Stacy: I'm pregnant and Owen is the father.Charlie: Whoa, maybe you should have told me you had a baby on board before I bought you dinner.Jane: Maybe you should have told my best friend you were a con artist before you asked her out.Stacy: Oh, you're his brother and you're a con artist?!
Funny / Drop Dead Diva