- Pretty much almost all of the quest text is actually pretty humorous if you bother to read any of it, showing how majority of the NPC's are ether Too Dumb to Live,or Jerkass's,really emphasizing that the player really is the Only Sane Man in the entire game.
- The boss of Minotaur Nest does not believe that you were the one who defeated Elena, so he challenges you to a Dance Battle. In the Eu version the last challenge have you type [Enter] [D] [U] [M] [B] [Enter]
- In order to get a leaf from a mandragora, you have to challenge it to a Pokemon-like battle.
- Honest Ed/Dishonest Merchant Pero says that if the player loses a bet to him, that they'll have to delete their character.
- Argenta deciding to have David be her slave instead of the player character.
- Argenta giving the player a kiss, especially if the character is female.
- An Italian Plumber gives a player a letter asking them why do they keep chopping down the mushrooms due to the fact that they need them to get big and strong.
- Landslide Krag/Orc Kim believing the player character to be his girlfriend, even if the player character is male.
- One quest has you confront a lost cleric. Your options to catch him are to punch him, kick him, or GIVE HIM A FLYING SUPLEX.
- When Iona suffers from a Heroic BSoD, you're given the option to try and snap him out of it. All of the options involve hitting him in some way.
- While most of the classes' story quests are notable in different ways, the Sorceress' questline is notable in how utterly hilarious it is, even later on.
- One of encounters with Comelina in Tel Rosa area for non-Academic characters has this one gold.Comelina: What is it?Choice 1: You're so pretty.Choice 2: Why are you fighting the people from future when you are from future yourself?Choice 3: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.. but.. here's my number
Funny / Dragon Nest