- When scaring off Toothpick's gang with the nuclear missile he keeps in his truck, Loc Dog says, "You betta getcho stanky asses outta here 'fore I cause a nuclear holocaust up in here fool! Fool, it be 'Hiroshima and Nigga-saki!"
- Earlier than that, Toothpick's gang tries to one-up Loc Dog's piece with their RPG-7. And yet, the motar shell is inserted the wrong way.
- Some of the background signs are particularly funny, which advertise ghetto-themed fictitious products. Some particularly funny ones are "Black to the Hood: Pt. 6", "Gang Fighter II" and "Robopimp" (with the taglines "He's black on duty" and "Coming soon, so y'all bitches better have my money") as well as "Weedies cereal."
- "I WAS FOOLIN' Y'All. THOSE WAS JOKES!"
- At the cookout scene, Loc Dog points out that people are getting freaky on the dance floor...and he wasn't lying. For the most part, there just a bunch of people dancing real close, grinding on each other...until you see a couple, butter-ball nekkid...actually fuckin'.
- Granny and the other woman in church get the "Holy Ghost", which turns into a dance-off.
- Ashtray tells Loc Dog that Dashiki is pregnant(again). The cook at the restaurant suddenly gets nervous, then relieved when Ashtray says it's his. When Ashtray says he was the only guy she'd been with in the past twenty minutes, the cook checks his watch and silently cheers again.
Funny / Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood