- At the end of a sidequest where you help the Makers rebuild an ancient construct, Death requests that the construct doesn't tell anyone that he helped it without reward.
- Death's reaction to having to help Uriel when he goes to Earth:Death: Oh, dammit.
- Death's reply when Maker Elder Eideard says they must resurrect the now-destroyed Corrupted Guardian?Death: How many times would you have me kill him?
- Perhaps this won't seem that funny in the translation to text, but the combination of Death's incredulity and Blackroot's cheerful obliviousness might elicit a few chuckles.Death: Your realm teeters on the brink of destruction and you ask me to feed you?!Blackroot: *happily* If it's not too much trouble!
- Karn's introduction:Karn: Folks around town call me "pup" or "lad", but I prefer my own name... "Karn".Death: "Pup" it is then.
- When Karn throws Death to help him reach distant places, he sometimes says:Karn: You (Death) jump like a lassie!
- Death's opinion on Construct-tipping.Death: A fine sport.
- Death every time he delivers a sarcastic one-liner.
- Karn's "Eh, me thinks you forgot me," from the other side of a locked door after you go into the room from the side...with his help.
- Seeing Death be completely done with the extended goose chase he's been sent on by the end of the Ivory Citadel.
- The Wicked K Bonus Boss. It's just absolutely nonsensical, and his opening line sets the mood for the entire battle.Wicked K: En guarde, you boob!
Funny / Darksiders II