- This moment during the opening cutscene of the first level.Kyle: Mon Mothma must be getting paranoid. She never used to send pros like us on blue milk run like this.(Mon Mothma's hologram comes online)Mon Mothma: Kyle, Jan greetings.Jan: Mon Mothma, Kyle was just talking about you.(Kyle looks at Jan)
- When Kyle asks for information from a local bartender who doesn't speak good basic about how to reach a crime boss. The bartender ends up luring him into a trap, causing Kyle to say this.Kyle: Never trust a bartender with bad grammar...
- Most of Kyle's observations and snarkiness. Doubly so if he's indulging in some Lampshade Hanging. A good example occurs in Jedi Knight when he engages a giant rotating box suspended in mid air by anti gravity. His reaction is simply "Not another thing to fall from."
- The protocol and astromech droids you can find on Bespin in Jedi Outcast have this to say when you rescue them:Protocol Droid: Thank the Maker, we're saved!
Astromech Droid: (droidspeak)
Protocol Droid: Fine, be that way.
- Admiral Fyyar's Evil Gloating scene:Fyyar: Worlds will tremble! Stars will shudder—-
[Kyle averts Talking Is a Free Action by tossing his lightsaber into the shield generator]
Kyle: Your shields will fall.
- Desann's death if he gets crushed by a collapsing pillar. His goofy death sounds make this way of defeating him even funnier.
- From the Dietz-penned books, when a bounty hunter injured by a Moldy Crow fly over sees a pissed off Jan Ors with Guns Akimbo ready to retrieve a wounded Kyle, he decides that it's probably better to just play dead until they're both gone.
Funny / Dark Forces Saga