- One of Neko's songs is none other than the legendary Brain Power by NOMA, from Sound Voltex. No doubt experienced rhythm gamers did a double-take upon seeing the "song unlocked" announcement, only to burst into laughter upon confirming that yes, it is in fact THAT Brain Power.O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-
- ROBO_Head is The Comically Serious, acting like an emotionless machine even in the most ridiculous situations. Case in point: during the riots over PAFF's disappearance, some iM commenters are discussing whether the riot control drones could be made more effective by making them shoot streams of crap instead of water. One user suggests using quantum mechanics to transmute the water into poop, and tags ROBO_Head to comment. ROBO_Head actually responds, saying that he'll be analyzing the possibility of doing so.ROBO_Head: Note: Analyze technology viability of forming quasi-human feces with the application of Quantum Physics
- Following a rather serious scene of Neko taking in an ailing Aroma, who had run away from the hospital, we have Neko's reaction to Aroma's...figure after Aroma takes off some of her bulkier clothing to take a shower:Neko: HOLY! Your boobs are huge, and they look amazing...
- Rayark decided to do a joke trailer for April Fools Day. This was the result.Description:「The producer who has an absurd obsession with giraffes has ignored all opposition from the team. He is determined to launch "That project"!」
- Joe's official profile is mostly straightforward, but then we get to his list of "nicknames".
Funny / Cytus II