open/close all folders
- "Traitors Under the Sea."
- After a lot of deliberation, Buck names his character Domique. Near the end of the round he tries really hard to come up with a good Pre-Mortem One-Liner involving his name.Buck: I, uh...
Criken: Yes, captain?
Buck: Domique... uh, don't, make... don't... make... make... you don't... this... isn't... the, the drinking room... don't... make... me look like a... liar.
Criken: [holding back laughter] Capt- (shotgun blast)
- After a lot of deliberation, Buck names his character Domique. Near the end of the round he tries really hard to come up with a good Pre-Mortem One-Liner involving his name.
Dark Souls Chaos Randomizer Challenge
- Criken and Tomato play Dark Souls: Remastered with the enemies and items completely randomized. Hilarity, and a lot of "You Died," Ensues.
- The first episode sets the tone when Criken walks out of his cell and immediately dies, because instead of an oblivious Stray Demon, the Asylum's sealed room is inhabited by a very alert Manus, whose attack clips through the walls.Criken: WHAT?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I hadn't even walked three steps yet!
- It gets worse for him as he finds blocking his critical path two Bonus Bosses, Stray Demon and Crossbreed Priscilla.
- And when he decides to check out the New Londo Ruins, what does he find in the place of the despairing hollows? Among assorted basic enemies: Dragonslayer Ornstein, Knight Artorias, Seath the Scaleless, and another Stray Demon, all T-posing since they lack the animations of the non-hostile hollows. Tomato notes there's only a 5% chance of an enemy being replaced with a boss
- And what's waiting for Criken and Tomato when they finally scramble up to the Undead Burg? A Silver Knight, a Chained Prisoner and Great Grey Wolf Sif. It's around this point that they reset the seed even without their three deaths rule coming into effect because it's just too much.
- The first enemy Criken and Tomato try to fight properly is some sort of walking, tumorous spike that Tomato thinks is a DLC enemy. Which proceeds to absolutely wreck them, forcing them to reset the seed.
- Tomato knows how the fight will play out.Criken: Alright, it's 2v2! Let's show them what we're made of! (falls to his death)
- Throughout the second episode, snippets of "Snake Eater" play whenever Criken climbs or descends a ladder. Which culminates in a fight on the top of a tower that subverts a Theme Music Power-Up.
- Episode Three is titled "The Dog Seed" due to the number of canines involved, including the Great Grey Wolf Sif. Who all end up chasing Criken into a boss fight against Chaos Witch Quelaag, where he gets trapped on a ladder between a fire-flinging enemy at the top and a rising ocean of lava below him.
- When Criken is hit with Toxic in Episode Four, he and "Father" Tomato tearfully try to make it to the boss before Criken expires, with Tomato tossing his companion some healing items to try to stave off the damage for as long as possible. Then chat points out something.Criken: Wait, I have moss? (checks inventory and cures his poison) I do, I do!
Tomato: What the fuck? Give me my Humanities back, those are, like, expensive!
- Criken gets the ultimate disrespect.
- We get a "concerning laugh in Tomato" due to the totally randomized loot tables.Criken: You got the Lordvessel?!
Tomato: I got the Lordvessel off a gargoyle.
Criken: You got the Lordvessel off a two-hit gargoyle.
- Seath the Scaleless keeps showing up in odd places, first not-flying along the sides of a canyon, then clipping through the walls of a tunnel, and finally by showing up in a non-killable form during the Bell Gargoyle boss fight. And each time, he's accompanied by the Bouldergeist's boss music.
- The adventure takes a drastic turn when Criken and Tomato reveal their "glitch in the Matrix," so each of them will be seeing different enemies. For example, Tomato gets his ass kicked by Gwyn, Lord of Cinder, who Criken sees, and fights, as a T-posing mushroom man.
- The "glitched" experience leads to some oddities in combat.Tomato: Ma'am, you need to calm down, you're being hysterical.
Criken: Behind you, right behind you! There's a Dark Void Lord Manus-
Tomato: Ma'am, is that a ra- are you talking about the rat, ma'am?
Criken: No, he's above you - ahhh, now he's right next to me!
Tomato: You mean the rat?
Criken: Yes, keep hitting him! Oh, you did it!
Tomato: It was a - ma'am, it's just a rat, it's not a "dark lord," it was a rat, ma'am.
Criken: It was a 30,000 souls dark lord-
Tomato: No, ma'am. It was a rat.
Criken: It was a very scary-
Tomato: Help me kill this wizard you have hiding in your closet.
Criken: I don't - what wizard are you talking about?
Criken: It's a snake.
Tomato: The skeleton in your closet just murdered me!
- After Tomato and Solaire are defeated by the "Bell Gargoyles:"
- Tomato's "OHHH MY GOD!! HUMANITY?!" scream keeps appearing in the Previously On intro, this time in reaction to Solaire's death last episode.
- Criken and Tomato are playing under the "Pinwheel Chaos" modifier, where the boss itself isn't randomized, but the copies it makes are. This turns one of the least intimidating bosses in the game into one of the most dangerous, as the duo quickly discover. The first attempt at fighting Pinwheel sees him spawn the Centipede Demon, which proceeds to grab and kill Criken. They're spared further pain and stream derailment when the second attempt summons a Stone Giant, which thankfully for them is spawned in a corner and is too slow to reach them before they kill Pinwheel.
- "Uh, Tomato? I don't think I'm coming back."
- They decide to RP Tomato's exit from the game.
- The boys get extremely lucky with the Ceaseless Discharge, as both times they fight it they find a normal enemy instead of a boss. Though Tomato does point out that the walking stick enemy they face the first time has killed them more than anything else.
- Tomato gets so mad.Tomato: I just killed the Firekeeper. There's no bonfire left here.
Criken: Why would you kill the Firekeeper?
Tomato: 'cause I'm angry and unfortunately you live too far away for me to strangle you with my massive man-hands.
- Criken, who has somehow made it to Anor Londo without getting a single key item from the RNG, finally gets the Lordvessel... from Gwynevere, as intended.Tomato: Yeah, she's keeping it from you.
Criken: Where could she be hiding it? Wink.
Tomato: Okay, could you stop being so disgusting?
Tomato: Like, I've been making a keen effort to not talk about her gigantic-
Criken: Oh, she gave me the Lordvessel! She gave me the Lordvessel! She did!
Tomato: WHAT?! Did you fu- wait, did you somehow- what the fuck?!
- Criken, who has somehow made it to Anor Londo without getting a single key item from the RNG, finally gets the Lordvessel... from Gwynevere, as intended.
- "The Manus and a toilet, best friends."
- Tomato freaks out when it's his turn to fight Dark Sun Gwyndolin, only to find that the Pinwheel they're fighting isn't summoning anything, leading him and Criken to feel sorry for the guy.
- Tomato doesn't have a light source for the Tomb of the Giants, so he's stuck following Criken through the dark, enemy-infested cliffs and ramps.Criken: That's kind of a fun bit, kind of a fun joke-
Tomato: It's a lot of fun, having your entire life in Criken's hands, isn't that sort of funny, chat?
Criken: Well, I feel like you would know, that, I would never do anything to willfully harm you. Right?
Tomato: Man, last time we streamed this you pushed me off like the fucking ramparts of Anor Londo while I was walking in a straight line super-slowly-
Tomato: -like, just shoved me-
Criken: Accident. Accident!
- That terrifying moment when you're invaded by someone fumbling blindly through the caves.Tomato: As a person who also can't see the ground, this is really embarrassing.
- Episode 14 is titled "Priscilla's Tragedy" because, well...
- Criken's time in prison within The Duke's Archives is made more difficult by a Fire Sage attacking through the walls and a player message covering the key to get out.
- "Be wary of right."
- Tomato gets pissed when Benji threatens to supplant him as Criken's helper, and especially after he gets pushed off a ledge again.Tomato: By the way, Benji's not real.
Criken: He's real, he's right there-
Tomato: Literally never has been. You've been in the hospital for the past four years.
Tomato: Yeah. I'm your therapist, Mister...
Criken: Mister Perry.
Tomato: Mister Perry, that's my name. And, um heads up - I'm sick of you.
- "I do want to preface this by saying that perhaps he got bored of waiting, because, ah..."
- Criken decides to change approach.Criken: It's time to beef up, Tomato.
Criken: Put on your beefiest gear.
Tomato: Hang on, hold that thought, I've just been toxic'd.
Criken: I'm beefin' up! I'm goin' in there, I'm goin' in there with my beef out, and I'm gonna start swingin'.
- And then he tries out his "edgy" voice.Tomato: Can you clear your fucking throat, it's disgusting.
Criken: C'mon. Let's get a move on.
Tomato: Jesus Christ, you just have a, it's like, phlegm. It's just like tons of phlegm. Just cough once and you'll be good.
- Criken decides to change approach.
- "That's a fast tree! That's a fast tree! What the fuck?!"
- Tomato gives himself a dragon-y makeover, which quickly goes to uncomfortable places.Criken: You've become a scaly!
Tomato: No, a dragon, I got the dragon - I hate you so much. You ruined it.
Criken: I'm happy for you, dude. I'm glad you embraced your true self.
Tomato: (runs to the edge of a cliff) I'll do it. Take it back, say I'm a cool dragon. My name is - my name is Firewing.
Criken: You're a cool dragon named Firewing.
Tomato: Yeah. Hell yeah. (cracks up)
Criken: (laughing) "Take it back! Say my new dragon persona!"
- And then Criken gets in on it too when he finds his own Dragon Head Stone.Criken: ("edgy" voice) You can call me Shadow Wing.
Tomato: I hate - (laughs) I just violently cringed, at the concept I was about to again bring up "Firewing," or whatever the fuck- (laughs) I just felt physically ill at the concept that we may even humor the idea of that RP. Let's just get to the Bed [of Chaos] and claim our souls, yeah?
Criken: You wanna get to the bed so fast, Firewing? I thought at least we'd have a little bit of foreplay.
Tomato: STOP! (gags)
- During the second run through the area, Tomato claims he's feeling "cringe aftershocks" remembering what was said during the first run.
- Tomato gives himself a dragon-y makeover, which quickly goes to uncomfortable places.
- Episode 18 takes a dramatic turn when Criken gets infested with parasites.Criken: I think Shadow Wing pregnate!
Tomato: ...What the fu- I hate that-
Criken: Shadow Wing pregnate with worm!
Tomato: I don't like how you pronounce pregnate - now you got me saying- (cracks up) No!
- Tomato is reluctant to accept "The Deep Lore" promised in the episode titleTomato: I hate that you are now literally writing my character that's just named Tomato in this game-
Criken: Tomato is Edwad's grandfather!
Tomato: I don't want... please don't, please don't write me into your branding. [...] I'm actually begging you.
Criken: I don't know, I didn't - I don't actually write the lore, dude, I just analyze it, like Vaati.
Tomato: (laughing) Imagine laying out such a cop-out!
- Tomato is reluctant to accept "The Deep Lore" promised in the episode title
- Kalameet the suicidal rodent.
- When facing the Four Kings, first Tomato and Criken fight some sort of slime, maybe, an invisible Centipede Demon, a Minotaur, and a dead mushroom. Then for Criken's run, they face down an immobilized Kalameet, an invisible Gwyn, Seath the Scaleless, and... another dead mushroom.
- For the grand finale, Tomato sets it so that there will be nothing but bosses on the way to the final boss room, which will contain a final enemy. And he insists on hacking his way through everything.Criken: We have to go!
Tomato: "Go?!" We battle, Criken!
Criken: We're gonna kill all of them?!
Tomato: Anything that gets in our way! This is to prove to everyone that we're the best! (beat) Until we are forced to run, because we are cowards at the end.
- The dramatic action music suddenly cuts off.Tomato: At the very end of the game, Criken cannot help but embarrass himself.
- At the door to the final boss room, Tomato suggests they stop and "reminisce about our journey together."Criken: (as the "OH MY GOD, HUMANITY?!" clip plays) Man... we've been through quite a lot, haven't we, Tomato?
Tomato: Alright, that's enough, let's go.
- The final boss is anticlimactic but appropriate.Criken: Of course it's him! Of course it's fucking him!
Tomato: This is permadeath, dude! This fucking guy, after all this, I knew he was evil!
- The dramatic action music suddenly cuts off.
Dark Souls III
- Criken, Bedbananas, and VaatiVidya take on Dark Souls III as Edwad Emberpants, 100% CINDER SUN, and Gwyn's Firstborn.
- In the very first episode, the other players underestimate Criken's skills as he faces the Wake-Up Call Boss alone.Criken: Yep. First time, the legend... Edwad.
Bedbananas: Goodbye, Edwad.
Criken: No, I did it, I killed him. My pants are ember now.
Bedbananas: Don't worry, you'll respawn.
Criken: No, I'm alive.
Bedbananas: You gotta pick up your souls again, if you die you'll lose them.
Criken: You don't understand!
Vaati: He's actually a pretty easy boss.
Criken: I know, I beat him!
- The others don't approve of Criken's Edwad voice.Bedbananas: I hate Edwad and I haven't even met him.
- Edwad and Gwyn's Firsborn meet for the first time.Vaati: Oh... my... fucking... god.
Criken: I'm Edwad!
Vaati: Emberpants, huh? Do you want a helmet, maybe?
- It takes Criken a minute to realize the mimic helmet Vaati gave him is slowly killing him.
- "Mark one down for the Sun Bros!"
- The "Sun Bros" are having trouble accepting their places in the quest.Bedbananas: I feel like we're two, like, chosen warriors-
Vaati: No, it's more like, "You think this is the chosen one?"
Criken: It's like you guys were sent, like, by the sunlight gods, like, "You must carry aforth Edwad to the final flame!" (Edwad voice) So where we headin' now?
(Vaati and Bedbananas simultaneously turn away)
- Someone's clearly reconsidering their life choices.Criken: Whaddya do for fun, anyway, in the Warriors of Sunlight?
Vaati: This shit, apparently.
- The others don't approve of Criken's Edwad voice.
- In Episode Two, Edward's Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! is well-established.Criken: What's over here? (runs down a side path)
Vaati: (panicking) He's gone! Bed! He's gone, I can't find him, I don't know where he is!
- Elevator antics and raining undead.Bedbananas: Edwad's like a master killer, but it only happens when none of us can witness it.
- The first of many unnecessarily long partings.Vaati: How much beer do you have left?
Bedbananas: Like, a quarter.
Vaati: Drink it. Now.
- More elevator antics and raining undead.
- Elevator antics and raining undead.
- Criken's weirded out by his gargoyle flight.Criken: If only there was a lore explanation for that...
Vaati: ...Oh, that's my cue?
Vaati: The gargoyles are servants of the, um, gods-
Vaati: -and they're out there-
Criken: That's all I need!
Vaati: No, there's more, though.
Criken: That's okay.
Bedbananas: Nah, it's fine.
Vaati: I mean, I can make a video about this if you'd like.
Vaati: No, but it's interesting, they take you down instead of up-
Criken: That's okay.
Vaati: -and that's symbolic of how-
Criken: I just wanna play the game.
Vaati: This is the game!
- Edwad is beautiful.Vaati: Edward, take it off.
Criken: Oooh, you want me to take it off~?
Vaati: Not all of it!
- The first of many transformations.Vaati: You can't stay like that forever, okay? We're about to fight a boss.
Bedbananas: I dunno, he's really slow so he's really easy to keep track of.
Vaati: Actually yeah, that's a good point.
- Edwad accidentally infiltrates an enemy column.
- Edwad and Cindersun fuse.
- Edwad is beautiful.
- Edwad spends most of Episode Four being invaded, but he and the Sun Bros decide upon a cunning, ladder-based strategy for victory.
- Bed is consumed by dark magic.
- The box whispers to the Chosen One.
- "Quick, Vaati, the lore!"Vaati: Uh, this is the blood of the old wolf Sif, and it's going back and forcing them to fight over and over again, but now we killed them and-
Criken: Enough, enough! You're making my brain hurt.
- Edwad has become a monster.Vaati: I mean, honestly, it's not much worse than it was, so I'm really surprised this is actually affecting you.
Criken: (runs off crying)
- The Lore Quiz, aka Vaati's Revenge.Vaati: Was Vordt of the Boreal Valley a boar, a dog, or an elephant?
Criken: Little bit of both.
- "Like, if you don't know the lore, you don't deserve to play, in my opinion."
- Edwad has become a monster.
- The forbidden love between the Chosen and his warrior.
- For Part 9, Edwad and the Sun Bros are joined by Tomato, who has a similar first reaction to Edwad as the others.Criken: Look how fat you are, you're like a little meatball!
Tomato: So this is the guy? The Chosen One?
Criken: That's me, hi, I'm Edwad! At yer service!
Tomato: ...I can't. I, I can't. I got- I'm gonna go
- The journey reaches a milestone when Edwad gains access to the Chameleon spell.
- Fighting around an elevator ends in "edwad_death01.wav"
- "You, uh, come here often? ...Want some of my ice cream?"
- The episode marks the debut of the series' On the Next outro, to mixed receptionTomato: Dude, I'm unsubscribing.
- The PvP potential of Chameleon.Vaati: Oh shit, a dead end! What am I going to do? Fuck, maybe it's an illusory wall - get 'em, boys.
- "Guys, Bed's trying to peer pressure me into killing myself. Again."
- "Why der always mimies? Der all mimips!"
- An obnoxious invader is edited out of the video.
- To defeat Yhorm the Giant, Edwad has to read the lore for once.Criken: "Most effective when facing giants," oh. Is Yhorm the Giant considered to be a giant?
Tomato: ...That's up in the air.
- "Man, that was fun, guys! Tune in next time for Edwad and the rest!"Vaati: "The rest?!" What the fuck?!
Criken: What wacky adventures will Edwad and the others get into next time?
Tomato: Isn't this the end of my, like, canon? Like I'm pretty sure this is the end of my-
Criken: Will Meatball ever return, or will he return to the darkness?
Tomato: I don't want to come back, if that's all you gave me for my out.
Criken: Meatball! Wa-oh! Oopsie!
Tomato: I stayed up until 3 AM for that.
Criken: (breaks character) I'm sorry.
- Vaati gets into character for the start of Part 12.Vaati: Lore lore lore lore...
- "You wanna spankin'? Aw, yeah, you wanna spankin'. Wanna spankin' little dirty boy? Want Edwad to brand ya, make you his Chosen Bitch?"
- Statues feast on the fallen.
- Vaati's favorite moment comes with the invisible bridge and rotating tower, where the Chosen One is carried off to face an invader alone.
- Wait, we need to walk down this dramatically.''We're the Warriors / of Sunlight / and Moose"
- "There's a bit of trash over here."
- Vaati gets hit with such a savage burn that he leaves the game. To try to make it up to him, Criken and Bedbananas ask about the boss' backstory, as heartwarming music swells.Vaati: Do you mean that?
Vaati: You won't make fun of me?
Vaati: Even if I get something wrong?
Criken: You won't get it wrong.
Vaati: Even if I, even if there's so much pressure on me, being the lore guy, that sometimes I make mistakes?
Criken: That's not, that can't happen.
Bedbananas: That's not how it works!
Criken: If you can get it wrong, then who's gonna get it right?
Vaati: Really? ...Okay, so Aldrich-
Vaati: Anyway, that's the, that's Aldrich.
- Edwad trails off into gibberish when giving the outro, which causes the text on the screen to do so as well.
- "This guy's not hurting anyone, he's just jinglin', leave him alone."
- Part 15 starts with the revelation that Vaati got banned for using cheats to get camera angles for his lore videos.Criken: Neo, are you hearing this? Edit that in! Bold it! Text: green! Highlighted! Yellow outline! Overglow! End his career... NOW.
(VaatiVidya's YouTube page dissolves into static)
- Criken and Bedbananas demand to know the background for Oceiros, but for once Vaati doesn't have anything.Bedbananas: Lore?
Vaati: Yep, it's there.
Criken: It's there! You heard it here first, folks, it's there.
Vaati: So what if I haven't fuckin' scripted his video yet? You expect me to know everything?
- Criken and Vaati discuss the ramifications of killing a non-hostile enemy.Criken: Would it be immoral if I killed dem when they dinnit register I was an emmeny?
(Criken kills the Cathedral Knight, which slumps to its knees and looks at him before dying)
- Vaati and Bedbananas are terrified of Criken's new "ninja hat," which draws attention to his bulging, unblinking eyes.
- The boys play emote chicken to see who is the true Chosen One.
- The outro becomes a remix of M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes."
- Criken and Bedbananas demand to know the background for Oceiros, but for once Vaati doesn't have anything.
- At Archdragon Peak, Vaati is reunited with his dad.
- A Rare Sentence from Vaati:Vaati: Don't say "what's the lore on that?", I'm sick of it.
Bedbananas: You're sick of lore?
Criken: You heard it here first, folks-
Bedbananas: Oh my Vaati!
Vaati: Edit that out.
- The Warriors of Sunlight try to adopt some pet rocks.
- Vaati is baffled when he's summoned in to find Edwad next to a dragon corpse.Vaati: You killed this guy?
Vaati: Wait, what? When?
Criken: When I was waitin' for ya.
(long beat as Vaati processes this)
Criken: It wasn't that hard.
Vaati: It's so weird, like, when you're alone, you do things I don't think you can do.
- The last seconds of the fight against the Nameless King leaves Criken and Vaati gasping for breath after urging each other on.Bedbananas: Jesus, sounded like you two were having sex from my end.
- When it's Bedbananas' turn to fight the Nameless King, Vaati calls attention to the mid-battle cutscene.Vaati: Look at his hand shake, when he goes to stab him, it's like, awwwww...
Criken: I think that's just bad animation.
- Edwad chugs the mist door.
- Criken and Bedbananas' gargoyle lovefest.Bedbananas: Vaati, come back. There's plenty of room~
Vaati: You want me to watch?
Bedbananas: I want you to do more than watch~
Criken: Recite our lore... Recite it!
Vaati: (backs into a corner, hyperventilating in panic) No!
Criken: Where did we come from?! What's our story?!
- Which is followed by Criken the Gargoyle and Bedbananas the Bookstand's lore lesson.Criken: This lesson is about lore.
Criken: Chapter one: there is no lore.
Vaati: That's a lie!
Criken: End of chapter.
Vaati: What about chapter two?
Criken: There is no chapter two.
- Criken and Vaati get a facefull of Bedbananas' hot wax.Criken: I have nothing to say to that.
- Which leads to a bizarre ritual where two invaders are forced to dunk their heads through Bedbananas' pelvis.
- The episode ends with everyone garg-ing out.
- The boys spend as much of Part 19 in gargyole form as possible, even Vaati.
- "This's the last episode, right?"Criken: Hopefully. I'm fuckin' sick of you two.
- Bedbananas finds his true calling, leaving to a Quad Garg moment.
- Vaati points out that since his channel is host to the "Hollow" song Criken keeps singing, he could theoretically copyright claim this video. Sure enough...
- Vaati gets an invader to move.Criken: You know, sometimes I really wonder if you're the nice garg or the mean garv. I mean garg.
- Neo's not the only one getting sick of Edwad's outros.Criken: I guess this is the end, huh?
Criken: That... can only mean one thing...
Vaati: Don't, please.
Criken: YA'LL SHOULD LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE LATEST EDWAD VIDEO!! (devolves into gibberish)
- "This's the last episode, right?"
- Criken spends a few minutes deciding which crown to wear into the game's ending.
- Edwad's pleased when the Fire Keeper refers to him as the "true heir."Criken: They said it! I'm da true hair! You heard that first, fer me, Vaabi? That's ME!
Bedbananas: I'm watching it too, you little bitch!
Criken: I'm a hair!
Bedbananas: It says I'm the true heir!
Criken: I'm the hair!
Vaati: No, I am!
- Even on the final walk to the final boss, Chameleon shennanigans.
- "Can we pretend this is the first time we're fighting him, so everyone thinks we're good?"Criken: Alright, ready for Round Two? ...I mean Round One, we didn't lose yet.
- "It's up to Edwad... it's always been up to Edwad... really, if you look at the footage, never was anyone of any help... it was just Edwad!"
- "This is it! It's only fitting we do this together like I was saying before! I couldn't have done it without you folks!"
- How is Bedbananas able to convince Edwad to reject his destiny?Vaati: You're Edwad Emberpants, the pants that were chosen to link the fire!
Bedbananas: Tch! You're just gonna listen to what somebody's tellin' you to do?
Bedbananas: Do the opposite!
- For the season's last outro:Criken: That's right, Edwad Emberhands!
Vaati: (snerk) You got his name wrong at the end.
Criken: Gah, fuck, you're right!
- Edwad's pleased when the Fire Keeper refers to him as the "true heir."
- Edwad's passage to the Painted World of Ariandel is described as "he got me with his toilet paper."
- Vaati's return.Criken: What's the lore here?
Vaati: (Vaati inhale, Vaati sigh)
- Vaati's already using the DLC's new lash weapon to flagellate himself.Vaati: I'm punishing myself. You know why? Because you didn't fucking link the fire at the end!
- "People are saying this DLC is six hours long... Not with Edwad."
- A giant wolf glitches out. Or does it?
- Vaati's return.
- The next time they fight the giant wolf, it disappears mid-fight.Criken: Did we, did we kill him? Or...?
Vaati: I think he fell into the cliff? And bugged out?
Criken: What the hell is wrong with this wolf?!
- The boys decide to treat an icy slope as a slide, with appropriate music. Which is revisted later when Vaati must retake the route.
- About half the episode involves hijinks on a rope bridge.
- The boys have a Hollow moment until an invader kills it. And then Criken's control gets disconnected so he walks off a ledge.
Human Fall Flat
- "The Great Journey."
- "Sail Away With Me."
- "The Home Invasion from Outer Space!"
- "We're going really fast!"
- Buck shows off his diveroll, then proceeds to throw himself into the ocean.
- "Get behind that rock."
- "Ohhhh! Oh no, oh no! I dropped a grenade!"
- "Ooh, he missed!"
- Lawlman wins while everyone else ignores the objective to roleplay.
- The gang shares some delicious pizza.
- Gravity gets turned off for no reason.
- It then gets turned back on with the expected results.
- The anti-gravity makes for a game of dodgeball.
- During GOLF NIGHT 2: Drunk Minigolf Gone Wrong, everyone involved is drunk and playing the notoriously rage inducing Golf It. Naturally, hilarity ensues.
- After Tomato spends most of the game fucking with the rest of the players, Lawlman decides to get some revenge on a difficult hole after Tomato makes it close to the end..
- In a Pixelmon stream, all of the players roll to see what type each of them have to stick to. Rubyfair fails to get Ghost type instead becoming the Dark Type trainer, much to her dismay and Strippin's sympathy. Later Strippin has Criken roll his type for him since he already knows what the rolls would give him... and winds up with Ghost. Cue The Scream from Ruby before she crouch walks over to continuously punch Strippin in the knees.
- For the majority of the stream Ruby winds up pining over all the Ghost Types she can't have, even whining like a struck puppy over a Mimikyu that she desperately wants but cannot have due to its Ghost/Fairy typing.
- During said stream, Criken gets really excited over the idea of getting a Salazzle due to its Fire/Poison typing making his party more versatile. However, due to his overexcited attempts to find one and said Pokemon's "reputation" with the Furry Fandom he winds up sounding like he's after Salazzle for a very different reason to the rest of the players.
- Rubyfair runs into him during this period after hearing him refer to Lopunny as the "Dominatrix Bunny" and his referring to Salazzle as the "Sexy Lizard" doesn't help his case with her.Rubyfair: All your fetishes are coming to the surface at once and I don't like this insight.
- Criken, being Criken, doubles down on the easily misunderstood wording.Criken: I also want to turn my Roselia into a beautiful woman, but she's just a little girl right now...
Rubyfair: Can you stop?
- At one point Rubyfair's Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow, but due to the way Pixelmon handles size it's puny compared to her. Doesn't stop her from being able to use it as a flying mount though.Criken: Can you fly him now?
(Ruby gets on Honchkrow, completely obscuring him as she and Criken burst into laughter)
Rubyfair: (flying away) See ya' nerds!
- Onward VR: The PTSD Simulator: Criken opens the video by holding another player at gunpoint and challenging them to "give me one reason not to". To his horror, the other player immediately shoots themself in the head.Tomato: WELCOME TO WAR, KID!