- Whenever a player/bot commits suicide by falling.
- When a hostage gets killed in the crossfire by bots.
- No longer possible in Global Offensive.
- Whenever when a Pre-Source bot throws a grenade and it kills themselves, or even their teammates/everyone in their team/hostages.
- Whenever when Pre-Source bots equips their knives when the bomb is about to explode:
- Worth extra laughs if they score a kill with it.
- Even the CT bots near the site will try to flee.
- Watching a player die by knife after missing with an entire weapon magazine due to panic. Hilarious if they pull out their pistol and miss that as well.
- Riot Shield. cs_assault. Air duct.
- Decidedly less funny if someone throws an HE grenade into the vent.
- On the de_survivor bomb defusal map, the company of the plane that crashed is called "Oops Air". And the company's message on the fuselage is "No guarantee".
- The legendary DOOR STUCK.The phantom,
exterior like fish eggs,
interior like suicide wrist-red
I could exercise you,
this could be your phys-ed
Cheat on your man homie—
Aaaah, tried to sneak through the door man! Can't make it! Can't make it, the shit's stuck! Out of my way, son! DOOR STUCK!! DOOR STUCK!! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!! WE'RE DEAD! YOU'RE A G-GENUINE DICK SUCKE—
- The sheer ridiculousness of Bunny-Hopping trick in pre-Global Offensive era, before Valve decided there will be no more of such shenanigans. One individual named Phoon was particularly notorious user of the technique, as an old frag movie "Too much for zblock" demonstrates.Another player: "admin hes doing it sideways"
- In Global Offensive, the Terrorists on cs_office. They basically amount to scene kids rebelling against The Man. Their lines are also hilarious. They realise how fucked up the situation now is and how screwed they are. They try to put a brave face on it.
- These DomenikTV's fail compilations exhibits typical mistakes that can happen in Counter-Strike... Except that it's PROS making the mistakes. Failed HE nade, match-ending death by falling, AWP teamkill... oh so many...
- Jumping off the building in Rise Hard in Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes hands out this message:Mission Failed. Operative tried to fly.
- Hostage Strike.
- Please defuse the bomb, sir. Defusing bomb. Sir? The bomb? Where's the bomb? Where's the bomb? Where's the bomb? Where's the bomb? Where's the bomb?
- One of the signs in Global Offensive version of cs_office says this:You should probably focus on the enemy instead of reading signs
- Some of the voice clips in CS: GO are hysterical. Just a few examples:SAS: EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!GIGN: (killing an enemy team of pirates ) Yo-Ho-Ho! The pirates are dead!SWAT: At the foyer...Is that foy-ER or foy-EY?SEAL Team: (friendly fire) What the foxtrot's wrong with you?IDF (rarely when equipping an expensive weapon) Oooooh, MAMA!Leet Crew: (friendly fire) I fear your bullets more than I fear our enemies'!
- Anomaly's notoriously over the top CSGO unboxing videos Here's a taste of the hilarity, be sure to lower your volume before hand.
- Whenever someone scores a double-kill with their sniper rifle, killing one enemy and one teammate
- The Legend of the Black Blues Player. Made of Win. Despite losing 16-3.
- The first thing you do in the tutorial of CS:GO;Instructor:"Now shoot that target over there."*blam*Instructor: "Congratulations, you just saved democracy!"
- Fan-made CS:GO Workshop skin: ECO-series, the No.1 provider of clean kills.
- At DreamHack Austin, minor team Splyce were able to get ahead of the more established CLG at 15-11 and were poised to win the game. Substitute player Summit made the final kill, and walked towards the bomb as the commentators declared their victory. He then proceeded to walk through his own incendiary grenade to his death, losing the round and ultimately the entire game.
- Deliberately playing obnoxiously loud audio through HLDJ, making your teammates even more vulnerable!
Funny / Counter-Strike