- After getting Taylor to wake up from her coma, here is the first lines spoken by Consensus:Consensus: Try and remember what happened.Taylor: What the hell..?Consensus: Do not respond verbally to the voices in your head. You are still sane. Were crazy. But we can help. Probably....Some of us might not be very helpful.
- How does Consensus decide to respond to Taylor's tension towards calling Carol Dallon?Consensus: Bah, pussy. This is not going to turn out well. Go ahead and do the social-fu power then.Taylor: Fuck you!
- After having been without companionship for so long, The Simurgh has to actually plan her conversations in order to not fuck up basic human interaction at this point of her life...much like Taylor!
- After Consensus gets Taylor too many Charges, CAPSLOCK makes them choose the Final Boss...and Consensus' response ends up making things quite worse.Consensus: ...How about no?CAPSLOCK: ...YOUR INSOLENCE ENRAGES ME!!! VERY WELL!I RELEASE ALL OF THESE CORRUPTED LEGENDS AS YOUR ADVERSARIES! EXPECT NO BOONS OR REWARDS FROM ME!Arrogance: Dammit guys, you had to kick the hornets nest. Ima going to go check out these nasties, be back in a bit.
Taylor: The Voices did something to piss off something else and apparently three things are now after me.*Silence*Amy: ...But...The Endbringer-Taylor: I KNOW! THEYRE FUCKING IDIOTS! AND APPARENTLY I HAVE TO BE ENTERTAINING OR MORE OF THEM MIGHT COME!(A specific commenter): ...WHAT DID YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS DO WHILE I WAS GONE?!
- Taylor's reaction to this is just as what you would expect:
- After spending dozens of turns preparing for his arrival, edvacuating the whole city, and getting as many Charges as possible in preparation to the point of CAPSLOCK deciding that things are getting way too out of hand when it comes to Taylor's growing strength leading to things getting RIDICULOUSLY harder than before, Orion the Endbringer gets killed within an hour after he arrives to Brockton Bay by Taylor...essentially rendering all of that hard effort for naught in the long run and proving CAPSLOCK totally correct about how overpowered Taylor was becoming. The GM's rant about what happened completely sells it:TheCompiler: Im just going to ask, what did you expect to happen once you not only figured out how to kill poor old Robin, but also what you expected to happen to Orion when you have 23 car-sized birds covered in knives that can cut anything swarming him like living angle grinders on a god damned piece of wood? He was Fucked. And I had this whole thing with Robin where hed take over the Yangban, making them his merry men and stealing powers, that would then be taken from him and given to the group...with ROB level energy behind them. Imagine facing almost 50 of him! Dammit, back to the drawing board.. I allowed you too much ramp...eh *shrugs* Live and learn. I'll just have to ramp things up now, after all *whistle* I wonder what Eidolon will think...Goodnight Thread. I'll probably make you suffer in the morning.
(A specific commenter): ...that was disappointing, oddly enough.
- In fact EVERYONE'S reaction to this development is a great source of amusement.
Amy(grappling Taylor with a hug and a squeal): Ohmygodyoukilledanendbringerandyoucanhealandarecuteand-Taylor: Wait, what?
- And then there's Amy's reaction right after Taylor defeats Orion:
- When Consensus gains the ability to enter the mind of others, some...interesting things are revealed:
Lisa (when asked if Taylor brought enough clothing material): I think she brought enough to clothe most of the local heroes.
- Lisa is just as a Deadpan Snarker both externally AND internally of her head!
- When get see Amy's perspective on things when the discussion of a harem comes up:
- After the clusterfuck that was this Quest's Final Battle, Consensus leaves until the epilogue all while saying last goodbyes...expect this last one who sticks around:(A specific commenter): *bowing* It has been an honor and a privilege, Ms. Hebert.Finger pokes Taylor's nose before disappearingBoop.
- After Taylor defeats the corrupted Minato and wakes up from her fight, she is almost immediately kissed by Amy AND Lisa in rapid session. At that point, Miss Hebert's brain has to be rebooted...TWICE!Taylor (internally): ...Oh god you actually got me a harem.
- Even on One Last Job, Consensus can't help but Troll the ever living hell of Taylor:Consensus (sounds of flipping pages): Booked, work, booked, trash day, dentist, overdue book, I don't know, we're pretty booked....but we think we can squeeze you in~
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- What happens when Homura meets her first Witch after making her True Wish and it survives her attempt in blowing it up? She simply waves at it, having fought so many Witches at this point that she isn't intimated AT ALL. To even add more hilarity to the whole situation, when said Witch screeches furiously at her actions, Homura just shrugs at back in response.
- On Day 34 of the timeloop, Homura somehow ends up getting dragged into an Dress-Up Episode. The results are quite predicable.
- Then there's Day 39, where wargames are happening. The goal? Defeat Homura before anyone else does. You can guess how this goes.
Homura: When did you plan this?!
- How does this end? Madoka of all people managing to get on of Mami's ribbons on her leg before Homura even noticed. It seems that we've finally found the one more broken than Homura's powers!
- The meeting with the American Magical Girl organization finally happens after so many updates of anticipation...and Consensus just can't help themselves as always.Concensus: Probably with the status of the interpersonal relationships on our respective teams! After all we wouldn't want to ship people when they're already in different relationships, y'know? Oh right, we're Consensus: Multiverse Transversing, Irreverent, Shipping, Totally Competent, Everything-Fixing Extraordinaires! Granted, we're probably not as cool as Sabrina, but eh, you win some, you lose some.
Jessica: Your ally is a shipper? I pity you.Wendy (elbowing Jessica): Jessica!
- And then there's the Americans' reaction towards this introduction:
- Apparently, just because Taylor's Quest has ended, doesn't mean the she's stop getting into the most wild shit ever. She's still the Queen of Escalation after all.
Dragon: Youre telepathic, Taylor.Dragon (sighing): This is Wyvern. Whats your difficulty Myriad Twelve?
- We open up with Taylor and Amy discussing how the former might've overdid it when challenging the Four Chaos Gods of the Warp.
- We get to see Taylor and Yang absolutely ''demolishing' a whole army of monsters on an volcanic planet together...before kissing out in the middle of the whole clusterfuck - which itself is stated in the very narrative to not be *ahem* 'chaste'.
- And then we see how Taylor and Dragon are doing:
Lisa: Target the Thinker, Taylor! Target the Thinker!
- We then cut to Lisa bitching at Taylor on how she messed up dealing with some enemies by not killing the the schemer first.
Loyalty: But she needs your help. Theres a MOB coming-*There was a moment of silence. Loyaltys eyes darted to look at you. She huffed a sigh and stuck out her tongue*Loyalty: You suck!
- Loyalty finally arrives in order to reunite Taylor with Consensus...which some how devolves into an conversation about an Taylor not wanting to do a Fusion Dance with an Humanoid Abomination version of herself.
- During the third stage of the final fight, Consensus asks if Homura can take any pictures...and then she actually checks if she does have a camera!
- After FINALLY defeating and killing her personal nightmare, Homura can't help but think how she'll never timeloop again. No more meeting Mami for the first time, no more having to introduce herself to the class, no more excelling in every class simply because she had memorized the material...and is absolutely thrilled that her grades are going to fall!
- When Taylor and the main girls of her harem is called upon to deal with the Incubator invasion, Hilarity Ensues, as it should:
Lisa: Hey, Tay? Youve been messing with time again, you need to-Taylor(mentally): Got it: Memories of a Never-was./You couldnt wait like, five minutes?/Oh wow, theyre really going all out arent they?/Oh crap, broadcasting! Broadcast-!Taylor(outwardly): Hey Homura, its nice to finally meet you.Homura(overwhelmed by the five different sentences said by the same woman at the same time): Youre...Taylor?Taylor: Thats me! Im so excited to meet you! I mean, its not everyday you meet a sister, right?Homura: ...Sister?Amy: Dont bother trying to convince her otherwise. Apparently having a bunch of shipping perverts attached to your soul makes you related.Taylor(internally): Amy!Taylor(outwardly): Dont mind her, shes just annoyed that Im not letting her get at the Tyranids.
- The very first conversation demonstrates this.
Taylor(laughing nervously): Ha, I have no idea what youre talking about and this really isnt the time now, is it Selene?Dragon: She always gets like this. Anytime we bring up kids. Apparently shes "not bothered" by the idea.Taylor(at a amused Homura): You just wait until pinkie here is asking the same questions! And dont give me crap about but were both girls!, at a certain level of power that kind of barrier just doesnt exist. This will happen to you!
- Selene's reaction to Homura and Madoka holding hands?
- ...So, you know that part when Future!Homura and Future!Madoka kiss while demolishing the entire Incubator space fleet? Yeah...EVERYBODY saw it...including Junko Kaname. According to the lady herself, that moment has been etched into her brain.
The Familiar of Zero/Zero no Tsukaima
- We basically start off with the whole class's reaction to Louise's summoning Consensus...which is what you'd expect from people of your Standard Fantasy Setting to what is essentially an Sufficiently Advanced Alien.Random Classmate: She ate her familiar!
- While giving Exposition to Louise in her room, Consensus mentions giving upgrades to her. Louise's eyes begin dipping down towards her chest before snapping back up.
- When discussing how to explain things to the school's staff, this is brought up:Louise: I...will just have to try and explain everything.Colette: A wise decision, Director. while the eventual usurpation of authorities is likely inevitable, working alongside-Louise: What?! No, not at all! I will not be engaging in such...activities. Usurpation? What the heavens are you thinking?
- Headmaster Osmond takes Consensus and Colette's presence pretty well, all things considered:Consensus: Greetings Osmond, we are Consensus, an extradimensional hivemind that is speaking to you through a piece of magical technology millions of years more advanced than anything you could possibly conceive! How is your day?
- After picking her first advancement, "Student of Magecraft", Louise is elated by the fact that she can cast magic like her students and immediately tries out a first-year spell...and the usual happens.
- Colette's sheer, uncharacteristic glee at Louise's Manipulative Bitch maneuvering at the beginning of the Guiche and Steve duel.
- Steve's response to Guiche offering Steve to surrender?Louise: ...Did he just..?Colette: I believe he did.
- There's this moment in the forest after Louise makes Kirche and Tabitha promise not to tell anyone about what they saw or know about her magic:Kirche : Oh, Louise! I knew we could reconcile! I wont give up hope!Louise(mentally): Please do you big breasted whore.
- After Colette herself immediately answers the question of whether or not she is a god, Louise knows by now to read into Consensus's silence, knowing that they never take the opportunity to be silent.