- A Green Beret giving John Matrix a send off at gun point... before it hilariously backfires. Literally.Cooke: Fuck you, asshole! [Pulls the trigger, but the gun is out of ammo]Cindy: [Trying to avoid the fighting] These guys eat too much red meat!
- It's a very secure film that can mock its own fight scenes:Cooke: You scared, motherfucker? Cause you should be. 'Cause this Green Beret's going to kick your big ass.Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast! And right now I'm very hungry!
- Later, the fight crashes into the next hotel room... while a porno is being filmed. Considering how some people love fight scenes as much as others love, well, loving, one has to wonder if the guy filming the porno decided to throw it in.
- Better yet, look at their positioning. The woman is behind the guy.
- "You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you. (Beat) That's why I'm gonna kill you last."
- "Don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired."
- Cindy may be The Scrappy for being a blatant attempt at Ms. Fanservice and Plucky Comic Relief, she may at least qualify for the second part — simply by reacting the way a normal person would if they were held hostage by a Heroic Comedic Sociopath.
- Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter, which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me! Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?!Matrix: No.
- Diaz tries to intimidate Matrix after his daughter is kidnapped.Diaz: My people got some business with you. And if you want your kid back, then you gotta cooperate, right?Matrix: Wrong! (Shoots Diaz in the head)
- Bennett's Chewing the Scenery when John tells him to lose the gun.
Funny / Commando