- The moment when she catches a serving girl about to perform oral sex on a guard is mostly funny due to her choked response.Clumsy: "Omigosh!Choked laughter/crying ensuesClumsy: "Did I seriously just catch her sucking dick?!"Several minutes later...Clumsy: "Never underestimate the power of blowjobs, I guess."
- Clumsy's horrible track record with bugs is comedy gold, especially when it comes to Dragon Age II:
Clumsy: "Oh, boy. That's, uh, an invisible dude."
- Wesley's cause of death seems to be the fact that he's missing his entire torso. Her complete lack of surprise sells it.
"Isabela friendship +10" pops upClumsy: "Wha-what?! Bitch, what?!"''Several seconds of uncontrollable giggling/crying later...Clumsy: "I'm gonna die. I'm gonna fucking die."
- Apparently, Arianni doesn't need the lower half of her body.
- Turns out, she doesn't need anything except her floating head.
- Due to some Relationship Values mismanagement, Isabela abandons ship at the end of Act II. What's so funny is that, because Clumsy's final decision while they were still in the party got them enough 'friendship' to trigger their Act II quest...which could no longer be completed because getting that level of friendship caused them to leave.
- Isabela ditches Clumsy just before the end of Act II, but, somehow, she still gains friendship for killing Merrill's clan.
- During the rest of the game, a bug caused Isabela's friendship bonus to appear constantly, indicating that " Isabela's got your back." Even though she most certainly did not due to the whole 'running away' thing.
- A bug caused Blackwall to start repeating canned phrases in the Storm Coast during this stream, resulting in him interrupting conversations with interjections of "It's over" multiple times.
- Agnes's height leads to some interesting camera angles.
- While mostly a Tear Jerker due to the circumstances leading up to it and the moment itself, Fenris killing Anders (something he's wanted to do all game) the absolute split second he begins to fight Clumsy is both gratifying and hilarious.
- Her tendency to refer to Solas as "Egg" has led to some amusing variations and metaphors.
- Viewers discussing what they had for breakfast are often accused of murdering Solas if they ate eggs.
- If Solas is defeated in-game, Clumsy often refers to him as "Scrambled Eggs".
- Her names for most of her custom-made armor in Inquisition. Most of them are chosen by viewers. A select few:
Funny / Clumsy Chicken