- It may mean being a total jerk, but playing as a heel is incredibly fun, especially the ways you can choose to get back at people. Setting JJ's new expensive RV on fire, anyone?
- Another option is to go after JJ's dog. You don't actually kill it]], but they don't know that, and have a [[Freak Out rather hilarious reaction.
- The third option is to try to "flatter" JJ and imitate his example... by visiting a "Grant-a-Desire" child while still in your "Jehovah of Juice" persona. Hilarity Ensues.
- If you choose to tell Ecstasy you're a fan of them, they'll express disbelief and challenge you to name three facts about them.PC: Your real name is Evan/Evelyn Bridges, your first single was 'Split My Heart', and you've gone through four girlfriends/boyfriends in the past two years.Ecstasy: Hey, Taylor doesn't count!
PC: Not really. You'd be amazed at what people let you get away with when they know you can kick their ass for making fun of your bad taste in music.
- And after that, they ask you if you've ever taken heat backstage for being a fan of bubblegum pop.
- At one point, as part of Kayfabe, Madeline Rio has to pose as your girlfriend. While this isn't an issue for straight males or lesbian females, if the PC is a straight female or a gay male...PC: I don't think this relationship is going to work out.Rio: You never know. I might just change your mind.PC: Somehow, I doubt that.
- If they're your Love Interest, Ecstasy will give you a sweet little thank-you speech for standing by them through everything and not being a fame-sucking traitor like their past beaus.PC: What, and risk you making a break-up song about me? I love your music, hon, but that's not an immortality I'd ever choose.Ecstasy: Oh, come on. Not all my songs are break-up songs.
- At one point, if start out as a heel, a little old lady in the crowd will pull a porcelain vase out of her purse and throw it at you. It doesn't shatter on your head, but the close shave actually unnerves you, a professional wrestler, especially when the guards also confiscate a lead pipe from her.
Choice of the Deathless
- At one point, the narrator tells you that, after a hard day at work, you've finally managed to fall asleep, only to be plagued by a nightmare, and then asks what it was about. The options include typical nightmare stuff...and then this:
- Some of the crimes you can pull off are ridiculous. For instance, if you decide to strike a corn maze, you have the option of turning the whole maze into popcorn, complete with slathering butter all over the place. The kicker, however, is in Fort Klanx: one of your options after finding out Minotaur is after the gold as well is to leave the gold...covered in chocolate.
- When you give your information to customs, Alexius warns you to be careful since he knows a Turk that has comeagain? as his name on all official paperwork in the city.