- The entirety of Channel Chasers.Wanda: (referring to the violence in the Tom and Jerry parody) Wow, you don't see cartoon violence like that anymore.(later)Cosmo: Heeeeey, that's violent, too. Didn't they have censors back then?
- And made even funnier by the fact that, each time, Wanda or Cosmo's head was blocking the violent scene. So no, Wanda, we don't see violence like that on TV anymore.
- That part when they go into a parody of Speed Racer. If you watched the anime, you'll laugh a lot once those over the top explosions and facial close-ups with Oh, Crap! expressions kick-in.
- Deep Toot, who is not Vicky's sister... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...''
- Vicky's reaction when she's exposed. WHO ARE YOU, DEEP TOOT?!
- Especially funny considering it's a play on the Richard Nixon whistleblower, Deep Throat.
- Timmy's dad is clearly getting the joke.
- When the masked figure is flying through the TV universe, he is hit by a floating block, sending him to Paula Poundcake.
- Donny Donut: (in a deep voice) And I'm Donny Donut. And even though I'm a boy, I still think this place is swell.Everyone: Our icing is nicing!Future Timmy: Get back, you frosted freaks, Back!
- Paula introduces her pet "Pup Tart" who's literally a sentient pop tart. Then she takes a bite out of him causing him to bark in panic.
- "Like, what was all that about, Snoop?" "Yo, I don't got all the answers, man."
- "TAXES ARE TOO HIGH!"
- "EAT MY RIGHT WING, PUNK!"
- The Batman Parody.
- CURSE YOU, QUIZZLER!!!!!
- Bonus Points for still being voiced by Adam West, despite not being Catman.
- In the opening Chester still has his braces and they're a WEAPON.Chester: (After having the masked figure punch his teeth.) Now I know why I never had these things taken off.
- Future!Chester and Future!A.J. stopping to blow up the ruins of Dimmsdale Elementary and bask in the fact a place they hated is now wiped clean from the world.
- The Blue's Clues parody, Clint's Hints, a huge take that to the show, especially the human character, named Jeff (parody to the host Steve, and his replacement Joe, and later Josh.)Jeff: (appears & does a cartwheel into the scene, & flips to the audience) Hi, kids! I'm Jeff! (gets up close to the camera) Ignore the shaving cut and the five o'clock shadow. I'm really a kid, just like you. Hey, let's go find some hints! (runs backwards away from the camera) Some Clint's Hints! (gasps & jumps) Come on!
- "A clue! That means we're one step closer to where Vicky might be! (very exaggerated evil sounding laugh)"
- Future Timmy making the same mistake as his parents.
- Tootie's and Chester's reactions to the mass mind wipe:Tootie: Was I doing something Timmy-related?Chester: Were we doing something Timmy-related?
- Crocker, meanwhile, who had been absent from the special, has finally gotten over his fairy obsession and is now working on cold fusion. Then his mind is wiped too and he lapses right back into Status Quo Is God.
Funny / Channel Chasers