Combined with the high energy Chadtronic himself exhibits along with the often very strange videos and objects he covers, hilarity is bound to ensue in every video he makes.
- Chad accidentally smashing the light in his room with his NES pillow at the end of the "JAKE SHOW" video.
- "Rant Against the Chadtronic Fanbase".
- History nearly repeats itself at the end of a video about a borderline cringeworthy Blue's Clues fan-video: Chad tosses his pillow again and it bounces off of something and nearly takes out his computer monitor.
- Chad opens his PeanutButterGamer crossover video by taking doing Peeb's format of reviewing games to mean also dressing up like PBG, complete with fake beard and wig. A confused PBG calls him out on it...only to wind up mimicking Chad's style himself moments later.
- In his Parents Upset over Pokemon video, he points out that a Pokemon spokesperson in an interview is focusing more on shilling Pokemon stuff than he is about dispelling any concerns parents may have with the franchise.
- At one point in HILARIOUS FAKE POKEMON CARDS, Chad opens a pack of some bootlegged Pokémon cards and inexplicably finds a pack of Yo Gabba Gabba! trading cards mixed in with them. Chad shows them off anyway.Chad: (showing camera the picture of Muno on the cover) Guys, who's that Pokémon? I'm not familiar with that one. It must be new Gen.
- His Parents Upset over YouTube video ends with the same endslate and such as most of his videos... and then you can hear him scream "Subscribe to Gloop!!"
- The ending of the "1999 Beanie Babies Scam" video in its entirety, which parodies a fishy as-seen-on-tv ad for 94 Beanie Babies featuring an announcer that Billy Mays would find too loud that was featured in the video. Then, his character has a heart attack from his energy because he forgot to take his medication."IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS, OOOOOOHHH BOY OH BOY DO WE GOT A DEAL FOR YOU NOW! LISTEN UP, IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS! THREE SECONDS! IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS, WE GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL!
- The Running Gag in the video on a Hardee's employee training video, where Chad repeatedly points out that the video's host sounds so forced and unnatural that she almost comes off as an "alien robot" from outer space, complete with hydraulic whirring sounds and screeching noises sometimes playing over the host as she moves.
"Whoa, did you see that cameo? That's Michelle from Full House! You got it, dude!
- Additionally, Chad halting the video twice to point out cameos from one of the Olsen twins and Macaulay Culkin.
- Chad imitating SammyClassicSonicFan's suprisingly nonchalant enraged chair-flipping, and later pointing out how lame his "laundry basket slam" is.
- The mini YouTube Poop at the end of his reaction to SammyClassicSonicFan's infamous "STOP HATING ON SONIC" video.
- "STOP! HATING! ON! PINGAAAAAAAS!!!!"
- Chad noticing a bizarre composited shot of a puppet in a desk riding up the screen horizontally in "STRANGER DANGER", and making it clear that he had nothing to do with it. The opening of the video sufficiently weirds him out, too.
- In the second "You On Kazoo" video: A particularly noticeable voice-crack from the Kazoo Kid results in Chad corpsing."Come on everyBOdy!!"
- Chad's reaction to the rapping Cartoon Creature mascot from an escalator safety video.
- The opening of the "Spider-Man TV Commercials" video where Spider-Man himself restores comments to Chad's videos after the debacle that got them disabled. At the end, Spider-Man shows up in front of Chadtronic and unmasks himself, revealing him to be... a second Chadtronic! Cue both Chads screaming in panic.