- The match between The Super Smash Brothers (including Player Uno) and Delirious/Hallowicked's team Incoherence. All of it. Especially because Delirious spends most of the match trading oldschool video game references with Player Uno, though it starts with Delirious mocking Player Uno for his Red Baron "The 8-Bit Luchador," telling him to "live in the now," since Incoherence are "1080p" and "HDTV".Delirious: TurboGrafx-16!
Louden Noxious: (on commentary) You got your wish, Mikey. You happy?
Mike Quackenbush: (on commentary) That was a wish that could've gone unfulfilled.
Louden Noxious: Incoherence is really playing some mind games with the Super Smash Brothers...
Player Uno: Nintendo 64!
Louden Noxious: ...getting under their skin, these various—
Player Uno: GET OUT!
Mike Quackenbush: "Get out!" says Player Uno, as does every self-respecting gamer!
- But the real crossing-the-line moment came when Delirious took it just a little too far: "Princess Peach is a TRAMP!"
- Made even FUNNIER when Delirious unknowingly hits Player Uno's pause button on his tights and doesn't realize it and doesn't know how to get Uno going again. Delirious tries blowing on him.Louden Noxious: Those pesky NES cartridges, and their lint-gathering.
- Damn pause button!
- A large tag team match breaks down into a baseball game.
- Only made funnier by the fans' whole-hearted participation in the whole thing (they do the wave, for crying out loud!), and Jimmy "Equinox" Olsen and Mike Quackenbush's commentary:Quackenbush: This never happens during our matches, Jimmy.
Olsen: We're missing out.
Fan in Crowd: We wanna pit-CHER, not a belly it-CHER!
Crowd (chanting) BELLY ITCHER! (clap clap clap-clap-clap) BELLY ITCHER!
Quackenbush: Ohh, they're gettin' him with the "belly itcher" chant!
- Only made funnier by the fans' whole-hearted participation in the whole thing (they do the wave, for crying out loud!), and Jimmy "Equinox" Olsen and Mike Quackenbush's commentary:
- It's CHIKARA, Charlie Brown!
- "...what?! Nooooo! The Sugar Hill Gang up in this beast!" (aka CHIKARA: The Musical).
- You can't read Bryce's Poker Face
- Colt Cabana's just going to slap you.
- We have what one YouTube commenter says is the "new most electrifying move in sports entertainment": the Pants on the Ground Elbow.
- Claudio Castagnoli versus the ring steps. He goes to walk up the steps. The steps slide out from underneath him. European Uppercuts ensue.
- C-H-I-K-A-R-A spells Rasslin'!
- March 25th, 2012: In the course of a single match for CHIKARA, Chuck Taylor and Archibald Peck managed to rack up five CMOFs.
- Bryce Remsburg OWNS Icarus AND Amasis in a dance-off, complete with Ophidian marking out and fans bowing and cheering for him.
- THIS...IS...AWE...SOME. *clap...clap...clapclapclap*
- Unimpressed with how Darkness Crabtree is kicking Mano Metallico, Metallico's own partner Crossbones starts giving everyone kicking lessons.note
- The one light moment in the original Die Bruderschaft des Kreuzes invasion at the end of Three-Fisted Tales, after Mike Quackenbush and Claudio Castagnoli have entered the ring to confront the two masked men.MASKED MAN #1: "Don't insult me!"FAN: "Insult him!"MASKED MAN #1: Don't test my patience. (Points to The Order of The Neo-Solar Temple [UltraMantis Black, Delirious and Vökoder]) Send me the man with the real power!FAN: Vince McMahon?
- Los Ice Creams. Sprinkles. That is all.
- "IT'S GONNA MAKE A BLISTER!"
- To the delight of most of the audience, Chuck Taylor owns a heckler.
- Mike Quackenbush hilariously attempts to put an end to Shayne Hawke's complaining.
- Kobald vs. a balloon!
- The Young Bucks teach the Latvian Proud Oak how to superkick.
- "NOT OUR MUSIC!"
- Vin Gerard refuses to do situps.
- "OH, CANADA!"
- A completely amped Scott "Jagged" Parker takes an old-school selfie.
- Swirlie time!
- Mike Quackenbush has some fun with a pre-Flood Dr. Cube.
- Fake Seth Rogen has Kobald's back!
- "WATCH YOUR HEAD! WATCH YOUR HEAD!"
- "HUGS ARE AWESOME!", AKA the night we were all jealous of Bryce Remsburg.
- Bryce Remsburg once again completely stealing the show. Ref in peace.
- Aniversario 2015: Jervis Cottonbelly demonstrates his variation on the sleeper hold.
- When Chuck Taylor TM and DUSTIN teamed up, they were announced as "from recent binding litigation".
- 3.0 and the bWo from King of Trios 2015: Jagged and Blue Meanie end up locking hands for a thumb war. The fans go nuts for it. Crowning moment comes when the fans start chanting "Two thumbs enter, one thumb leaves!"
Funny / CHIKARA