- The first time Saga and Henrik have sex. And the second.
- Saga's bluntness makes for many amusing moments, her pickup line is essentially "Would you like to have sex?" In other matters sexual:
- Saga comforting the bereaved, including debating library fees with a victim's husband.
- When a stalker asks if her object of affection reported her missing, Saga's response is "No, he seemed relieved that you were gone."
- Saga nonchalantly telling her colleagues, "I got my period this morning."
- Henrik seeing Saga's car:
Henrik: What an unusual car.
Saga: Everyone says that. You're not allowed to drive it.
- Saga introducing her fuck-buddy with, "This is Anton. We have sex occasionally."
- Jonas Mandrup's bluntness. Unlike Saga, who doesn't know any better, he just doesn't give a fuck.
Jonas: And the Iranian fag they deported?
Lillian: Taariq Shirazi. He went into hiding.
Jonas: Have we found the fag?
Lillian: Taariq. Taariq Shirazi. Just learn it, will you?
: Why should I, you know who I mean, right? So, have we found the fag
Lillian: No, we do not know where Taariq Shirazi is.
Jonas: You know, that fag...
Henrik: (sigh) Silas.
Jonas: He had never met the Iranian..
- Saga telling man that he can't be a the baby's father because of the eye colour. The look on Jonas's face.