- The Cinema Snob
- Brad Tries...
- The Cinema Snob Crossovers
- Midnight Screenings
- 80's Dan
- Kung Tai Ted
- DVD-R Hell
- The Cinema Snob Movie
open/close all folders
Brad and Jerrid
- Brad and Jerrid watch The Room.
- All of the sections where Brad and Jerrid act out scenes from The Room and even more so, the bit where they slip into a reenactment of The Happening.
- From the same video:Brad: I am not fucking your belly button.Jerrid: C'mon, dude, we've got to reenact this scene!Brad: I am not fucking your belly button!Jerrid: I got the tub of butter right here, it'll go in real easy!
- And also, Jerrid saying "Hi, doggy" to a cat.
- This exchange:Brad: Who created this movie anyway?Jerrid: I don't know *both stare at the camera* I can't remember his name.
- This exchange from "Brad and Jerrid Play Warcraft":Brad: Do you even know what a fortnight is?Jerrid: Yeah, it's like a baker's dozen but with time.
- Brad and Jerrid Hate Each Other. Full stop.
- Especially the end:Jillian: Oh ha ha fucking ha!
- Especially the end:
Current Movie Reviews
- Brad reviews "Guys Gone Wild: Spring Break Young and Hung" - "...Wow. That's the biggest penis I've seen since... I don't know. What movie did I do on the Cinema Snob last week?"
- "You have naked guys. You have a teddy bear. Make them fuck the bear! At least that would be hilarious!" (gets a very thoughtful expression) "But probably not for the bear..."
- "I get it, I've put on weight. Now even my gay porn is insulting me."
- The first thing he says in his review of Clown Hunt is how much the movie made him feel dumb after seeing it. The review feels like how the Cinema Snob would act if he were an actual person instead of a character.
- When he's thinking of things that are better to do than watch this movie, one example is a sad clown coming to visit you in The Sims, and you trying to cheer it up. He proceeds to speak Simlish while petting an imaginary clown. Dammit, Brad! I was eating soup when you did that! You owe me a new computer!
- During the review of The Raven, Lloyd appears to be chilling out on the back of the couch. Then, about halfway through the review, he walks in on the table and looks right into the camera—the cat on the couch was Chloe, Brad's other Siamese cat (and apparent stunt double). What's even funnier is Brad chose that exact moment for the still shot before you start the video.
Movies in 5 Seconds
- From "Carving Magic"
- Jake's running gag about his incompetent sitcom wife, Gloria.
- Various mondegreens about the dialogue making it out to be a horror film (since it was directed by Herschel Gordon Lewis). "H-bomb?!"
- "Freed slices of ham will be considered 3/5ths of a ham."
- From "The Book of Jonah"
- The callbacks to the Snob review of The Last Days of Sodom and Gomorrah, pilgrim.
- "The Yiddish are coming! The Yiddish are coming!"
- "So, God is the sun."
- From "A Visit to Santa"
- Brad starts narrating a parade as the lady from "Fun in Balloon Land". It's a creepily accurate impression.
- The reference to The Shaggs.
Snobcast (formerly The Random Button)
- Brad's blow-by-blow recounting of the "lost gem" Sadistic Bitch is just hysterical, from the Running Gag of how many times the main character should have died to the constant Self-Deprecation.
- Brad briefly touched on the irony of doing two episodes of Random Button in a row involving shit-eating and pissing on faces, the second of which is Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom.
- Brian's story on being recommended a movie by Sarah's mom. Namely, Irréversible.Brian: [If she's recommended this movie to me,] what the fuck does she think of me?!
- Then Brad recounts how he was watching the baby rape scene in A Serbian Film with his remote in his hand, should Jillian suddenly come in.
- Brian's story on being recommended a movie by Sarah's mom. Namely, Irréversible.
- One tweet regarding Salo has them discussing the perfect chaser to the film: An American Crime or Courage the Cowardly Dog?
- All of the stories from Wizard World Chicago count but here are some examples:
- The entirety of Brad & Jake's misadventures at "Sci-Fi Speed Dating", including a hack comedian, leaving Allison alone for hours on end at the booth and any vibe largely being killed. The duo's experience totaled over 2 1/2 hours.
- The contrast between Jerkass Lou Ferrigno and Nice Guy Joel Hodgson.
- Brad wanting to get a photo with Josh Peck just to troll Brian, who can't stand him.
- Brad's story about meeting Peter Criss, him calling Brad "babe" and sending the photos to Nick, who according to Brad is a big Kiss fan. Nick's response seals it:
- Brad's story about his and Jake's respective Pigeon and Rooster masks, walking around the con floor getting looks from everyone and taking a photo with Michael Rooker who was "laughing his ass off."
- Some of the other stories regarding them and Rooker elevate the latter to Cool Old Guy territories.
- Brad, Jake and Allison dining at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill especially their reaction to the restaurant still serving Freedom Fries. In 2014.
Me and Mrs. Jones
- In the Airwolf NES game review, Brad doesnt remember what Archangel sounds like, so he just makes up his own voice for him, which is very reminiscent of his Will It Fit voice. Hilarity Ensues.Brad!Archangel: [after Laura crashes her plane] Our pilots drunk, we have to save him! He just ran into this building!Brad!Archangel: [after Laura notices the similarity to the Will It Fit voice] I need you to save a bunch of prisoners so I can shove their used rations up my ass!Laura: Oh my god...Brad!Archangel: I hate to call you back after you fucked up the last mission...Laura: [laughing] I hate to call you back?Brad!Archangel Were in desperate trouble! Our other pilot was even drunker than you are!
- In early 2012, a Blip commercial for a TV show called "It's a Brad Brad World" started playing before videos. Brad Jones noted on Twitter that if he had a show called that, it wouldn't be on Bravo.
- The Cinema Snob is Filth; where Max Force claims that the show is 'filth', an obvious parody of the recent controversy of Angus Jones lambasting Two and a Half Men. Particularly the end:Brad: So....you're going to be giving all your paychecks back then, right?Max: No.Brad: You're an idiot.
- Brad Has His Own MAGFest Panel. Brad couldn't make it to MAGFest this year due to a family emergency, so he has a home version. Guest-starring VHS tapes, action figures, Crystal Pepsi, and Lloyd.
- The trailer for the Public Domain Month DVD is so absolutely sarcastic that it must be seen to be believed.
- Three words: Stoned Gremlin Productions.
- From Brad's Sketches - Let's Talk Turkey: "Most people throw away their turkey's urine, but that's not the Armoire way."
- "Five to ten pounds?! We're American, we aim to gain fifteen to twenty pounds this holiday season!"
- "Enjoy these corn on the cob pops! All the deliciousness of an ear of corn guaranteed to give you bloating and brain freeze!"
- The Running Gag of the mentally unstable housewife who can't stop cooking turkeys and her irritated husband who just wants to eat dinner.
- His cameo in the That Guy with the Glasses Indiegogo video.Doug Walker: "That's why we got funnyman and nostalgia expert Brad Jones to host the show."
(cut to close, shaky film of Brad attacking the camera, with caption "Brad Jones")
Brad: "Get that fuckin' camera outta my fa—"
Doug: "He couldn't be happier about hosting this brand-new event, and neither could we."
- After the disappointment of Insidious: Chapter 2, Brad posted a redone trailer to the movie in the style of The Exorcist 2.
- Brad Refuses to Review an Upcoming Remake, where Brad declares his intent to not review... well...
- While binge-watching Iron Fist, Brad believes Ward Meachum either has a torture dungeon, nails hookers to drywall, or both. To no one's surprise, he's Brad's favorite character.
- This continues into The Defenders, where Brad repeatedly drags Danny at every opportunity.This is the story of three superheroes, and their mailroom clerk Danny Rand.Danny threatens them with all the conviction of a man lecturing a restaurant manager for getting his sushi order wrong.Guys, you don't have to fight Iron Fist. Just distract him with a Black Keys CD.
- This continues into The Defenders, where Brad repeatedly drags Danny at every opportunity.