- The main cast go to a movie theater and riff on the creator's previous work.
- This conversation about shirts.Gogo: Hey, Andy.
Andy: Oh, hey, Gogo.
Gogo: I like your shirt.
Andy: Uh, thanks?
Gogo: "G" stands for "Gogo", yes? Implying you are mine property, ja?
Andy: Actually, it stands for... never-mind.
Andy: Alright, then, what is your shirt implying?
(shows Gogo from the front, her shirt says Andes Mountains)
Gogo: Implies I is mountain enthusiast, what?
- This prank Andy pulls is clever.If you don't get it...
- The fake advertisement for Didi and Gogo (talkng) plushies, especially the embarrassing things said by the plushies. Didi's slow realization as to what's happening is icing on the cake.
- Andy's conversation with Didi and his attempts to recreate it.
- Gogo growing Didi out of her side is funnier than it should be. Mainly because of just how Gogo casually treats the whole situation, while everyone else sort of reacts how you'd except.
- Welp, looks like Gogo was wrong about that one.
Funny / Bomango