- The opening of The Indigo Spell*This wasn't the first time I'd been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission. It was, however, the first time I'd been subjected to such a personal line of questioning*Ms. Terwilliger: *Are you a virgin?*
- Ms. Terwilliger mistaking Sydney's false name.Ms. Terwilliger: *Sydney Melbourne? My goodness. You don't sound Australian.*
- which is even funnier when you know that there is a place in Australia called 'Melrose'
- Adrian's first meeting with a frozen up Keith.Adrian: They're waiting for you. Go on in. *leaning close to Keith.* If. You. Dare. Muhahaha.Keith: *nearly leaps ten feet in the air.*
- Adrian being unimpressed by Sydney showing up at Clarence's house.Adrian: Oh. It's you.Sydney: You were expecting someone else? Am I interrupting your social calendar? I don't want to keep you from the mob of fans beating down your door.
- The scene where Jill wants to get pizza for Adrian.Jill: Do you think we can pick up some pizza along the way? Adrian doesn't want any more of Dorothy's cooking.Eddie: How terrible for him. Having a personal chef on hand to make him whatever he wants. I don't know how he gets by.
- The scene where Keith accepts a glass of wine and Adrian decides to mess around with him.Keith: *takes a sip of the wine.*Adrian: Mmm. O positive, my favorite.Keith: *spits out the wine he just drank and starts coughing.*Clarence: Is it? I thought it was a cabernet sauvignon.Adrian: *keeping a straight face.* So it is. My mistake.
- Sydney's reaction to the Dracula mini-golf course. She can't stop laughing and the others are amused by it.
Funny / Bloodlines