- The simple fact of the matter that the Christmas Rushed option leads to an automatic bad ending.
- There is the option for the viewer to explain what Netflix is to Stefan. It goes about as well as you could expect, with trying to describe anything created in modern times to somebody that lives in a time period where it doesn't exist yet.Stefan: What the fuck is Netflix?!
- Stefan's dad soon comes into the room to wonder who he's talking to. Given the nature of the situation, Stefan comes right out and admits the problem:Stefan: (nervous) It'll sound crazy.Stefan's Dad: Well, tell me anyway.
- When Stefan's dad decides to take him to Dr. Haynes, the story takes even more bizarre turns. Dr. Haynes tries to make him skeptical of his "delusions" that he's being controlled by a TV viewer from the future. However, things quickly go very wrong from there.Haynes: If this was entertainment, surely you'd make it more interesting. Inject a little action, isn't that right? I mean, wouldn't you want a little more action if you were watching this now on telly?(The viewer is given the prompt to choose YEAH or FUCK YEAH; they both lead to Stefan throwing tea at Haynes' face, resulting in Stefan having a martial arts fistfight with Haynes and his father.)
Haynes: Come at me. Come on, mummy's boy! What are you waiting for? Come on, I dare you!
- Dr. Haynes pulls out two metal batons to fight with, taunting Stefan with this:
Stefan: How's that for entertainment, you psychiatric fuck? Fucked your day up good and proper, didn't we? Me and my friend from the future!
- When Stefan's dad steps in to join the fight, he grabs his son with a chokehold. You can choose to break free either by doing a karate chop, or kicking him in the balls. Afterwards, Stefan gets dragged out of Haynes' office by his dad, ending with this crazy exclamation:
- There's also the secret ending where, if you choose to make Stefan jump out through the window instead of fighting Dr. Haynes, we discover that he's actually a fictional character played by an actor named "Mike", who has lost his mind and can't even tell fact from fiction anymore.
- Stefan's dad soon comes into the room to wonder who he's talking to. Given the nature of the situation, Stefan comes right out and admits the problem:
- After killing his dad, Stefan asks the thing controlling him on what to do next. If you choose to have Stefan cut up his dad, Stefan isn't too pleased.Stefan: (closes eyes) Oh, God, really?
- In the story path where Stefan kills his father, while he's busy trying to hide his body, he may get a phone call from Thakur, who's clearly impatient with Stefan's continued delays on finishing Bandersnatch.Thakur: I need it by the end of today. That possible? Stefan? Hello? Spit it out. Before I evolve!
- When given the option "chop or bury", if you pick "bury" a second time after being shunted back to the selection screen, Stefan anticipates Thakur's phone call and answers "Yeah, end of the day." in the curtest "I've-really-got-something-else-I-should-be-doing" voice. Thakur doesn't even get the opportunity to ask the question.
Funny / Black Mirror: Bandersnatch