- At the begining:
- Marius: "I can handle it!" *Holds up a ring of garlic*Daphne: "Vampires.Marius: "What?"Daphne: "Garlic; for vampires."
- Later when they think Shaggy is turning into a werewolf, Marius throws a ring of garlic on him.
- Shaggys answer to why werewolves might want jewelry.
- Shaggy: Like, maybe its a lady werewolf.Scooby gives him a weird look.
- When Whitney, the animal trainer, introduces himself to Scooby, he shakes his paw, says Good boy! and stuffs a dog treat in his mouth. He does the same with Shaggy.
- Freds (offscreen) screw-up on the trapeze, which somehow managed to catch the audience bleachers on fire and burn down the circus.
- The delivery is what sells it. The first couple of times it comes up, he mentions how he "broke all those bones". Then we find out they weren't his.
- Shaggys dream.
- Shaggy: "Are you ready to rock!?"The audience cheers wildlyShaggy: You realize that by rock I mean watch a dog do tricks?The audience screams wildly
Human Scooby-Doo: Dude, can I borrow your shades?Shaggy: NOOOOO!Human Scooby-Doo: Chillax, I'm just asking.
- Human Scooby-Doo.
- During the ending chase scene:
- Archambault: Come back here, dog and hippie! Archambault will not hurt you... Much!Shaggy: Like, did he just call me a "hippie"?
- Archambaut bursting through the top of the train car is actually kind of startling. His incredibly casual "Hello peoples" to Shaggy and Scooby is the exact opposite of that.
- When Shaggy claims that Sweden and Australia are just made-up locations. Marius and Fred's side conversation is hilarious.
- Marius: Was he kicked in the head or something?Fred: (glaring daggers at Shaggy) Not yet.
- After Shaggy leaves the scene, Marius repeats the question, making it clear he really believes Shaggy's had some kind of head injury in the past.
Funny / Big Top Scooby-Doo!