- When they first realized that Big Guy's AI would not work.Mechanic: How many fingers am I holding up?Big Guy: Thursday.
- Pretty much anything Big Guy says in the second half of the episode "The Inside Out" after his repaired AI starts malfunctioning.
- "As the jackal is drawn to moonrise, so draw I ever closer to my waiting foes."
- "The only offense is the way that mailbox was laughing at me."
- "I just want to talk, too, pal. I wanna talk about the size of the roots on these tubers [waving a streetlight around]...and I wanna talk about the cut of your jib!"
- "Time to get hoppity!" (takes off) "I can fly! ... Hey, backscratcher!"
- "Sshh, quiet son. You're scaring the fish!" (Said, while inadvertently menacing a trapped and cowering family, to Rusty when he shows up to talk the Big Guy down.)
- When Big Guy and Rusty confront Big Rig at the Lincoln Memorial, Big Rig calls Big Guy a "dumb robot." Lt. Hunter (Big Guy's Pilot) silently retorts with a rather snarkly reply.Big Rig: He! He! He! Dumb Robot!Lt. Hunter: Actually, I'm neither!
- When Big Guy gets misdirected and crashes a wedding.Priest: If anyone should wish to offer reason why this bride and groom should not be joined in holy matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
Big Guy (breaking through wall of country club): Anyone for pie? Piping hot! [looks around] (Sheepishly) Best, wishes, citizens. [backs away]
*Lt. Hunter hails Dr. Slate*Dr. Slate: Slate Here.Lt. Hunter: I think Big Guy just received his first prank call. See if you can run a trace.
- As part of the immediate fallout, Lt. Hunter piloting Big Guy somewhat sheepishly informs Dr. Slate about what had just happened.
Rabbi: Because today, you're no longer a boy. You're a man!Big Guy (breaking through the wall of the Synagogue): Anyone for Pie? Piping hot! [looks around] Sorry, wrong address citizens. Mazel Tov!*Cut back to shot of Bar Mitzvah patrons with faces frozen in disbelief*
- In a later episode, he interrupts a bar mitzvah in a similar manner.
- Just about any scene with the green, yellow, and red robot malfunctioning and clobbering each other.
- In the time travel episode, after Hunter regains control of the Big Guy and starts fighting the Squillachi aliens during the American Revolution, the American and British troops stop when he throws one of the aliens nearby.Big Guy: Air mail! (beats up another Squillachi) Don't mind the sushi! (beat) Now, fight amongst yourselves. (Walks away as the armies get back to fighting)
- Big Guy breaks the liberty bell by throwing a Squillachi alien at it.
- Lt. Hunter: "Oh. So that's what happened."
- When Big Guy has to fight his Evil Twin, they go into an extended Combat Breakdown as they bash parts off each other. The evil Big Guy threatens the heroic one with a gigantic telescoping Chest Blaster that he gloats about having which Big Guy does not (it occupies the space normally taken up by Big Guy's cockpit for Lt. Hunter). It looks like the end for the Big Guy...until he fires a last-second Rocket Punch that plugs up the cannon's barrel and prevents it from firing. Unfortunately for Evil Big Guy, he'd already pulled the trigger. Annoyed, he almost manages to get off an appropriate use of Big Guy's Catchphrase before the backblast into his cannon's breech blows him up.Evil Big Guy: Oh, for the love of— *KABOOM*
Funny / Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot