- The Brick Joke involving Twinkies. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome.
- Pictured above shows Marty's reaction after finding his skin dyed blue and his hair dyed orange. Cue the Big "OMG!"
- After Jason tricks Marty to go to a house where a kid's birthday party is taking place...Kid: "It's the clown! Let's hurt him!"
- And then just after Marty's had enough, the real clown shows up.
- Guess what job Marty gets after he's fired. And guess what happens to him.
- Made even funnier in that the guests at that party didn't react to his salutation. That all changes when Masher instructs his son Little Mash to crack his penis. Little sadists.
- "They told me to pick up a little blue car. They didn't say anything about picking up a little blue man!"
- At the end of the movie, after Wolf is tricked into confessing that he stole Jason's paper, he starts trying to rally the people who turned against him to come back and help make the movie. As everyone walks off, someone can be heard randomly shouting, "Hey Marty, you suck!"
- In many movies or story arcs involving a Humiliation Conga, the target will get off with one Karma Houdini moment. It looks as though this is going to happen to Marty, too... until the absolute final scene, in which Marty is working as a party clown. There, the birthday kid is... the son of the only victim of his reign of terror not yet accounted for. Masher is overjoyed. Marty... not so much.
Funny / Big Fat Liar