- In the Pilot, Channing blasts Tate with a hose to clean him off after his swim in the prison sewage system. He smarts off to her about it, prompting her to immediately blast him again.
- Bo and Tate's first conversation: An argument about whether or not he stinks from having fallen in the sewer.
- Followed by her asking him about why he was tearing up. He tries to claim that his obviously-fake bruises were to blame.
- Tate tries to avoid admitting to Channing that Leeds, a woman, nearly kicked his ass. Naturally, Bo refuses to play along.Tate: She was a big girl!
- From "Defection", Bo's list of people who would be a better babysitter than Tate. Included: A zombie who only eats kids and someone with chicken pox.
- In "Bang and Blame", Tate and Bo finally work together... to convince Winter to let them buy a package of Donettes.
Funny / Believe