- The entirety of the "Kiss You" parody is this. Highlights include:
Harry "Taylor was just a cover-up to hide the fact that I like man-butt."Taylor: "(pops up behind them) What did you say?!"Everyone, but Taylor: "How the hell is she still alive?"
- "Please don't tell Taylor Swift, she'd get pissed, even though I dumped that bitch!"
- Liam complaining about riding the sidecar as a punishment for shaving his head.
- The skiing scene which Zayn finds ridiculous.
- This bit at the end.
Louis: To celebrate, let's all dress up as...Everyone:... seamen (pronounced as see-men), because we all love semen! (also pronounced as see-men)Niail: We mean jizz.
- This line near the end.
- "... pretend that we play instruments, by posing with them in stupid pics."
- "Oh! I'm the only Irish guy singing this song. That's why I dance like a gay leprechaun!"
- Also, "Niall" plays guitar, plays guitar, Did you know he plays guitar?"
- "WHO IS DIRECTING THIS SHIT?!" It's a dog.
- "I AM GONNA SUCK MY OWN DICK!"
- In "I Knew You Were Trouble", Taylor tells how all her exes dumped her.
- Joe Jonas dumped her for Mickey Mouse.
- John Mayer hit her with his guitar after she menaced to pull out his teeth if he didn't marry her.
- Jake Gyllenhaal was freaked out when she sent him 1000 text messages in one day and threatened to kill him after she said she was having his baby, even thought she didn't put out.Taylor: Then, I met that Jake Gyllenhal dick, and was obsessed right away!Jake: You've sent me 1,000 messages! And that's just from today!!Taylor: Oh, that's because I'm having your baby!Jake: What?! But, you don't even put out.Taylor: Stop questioning me, Jakey, or I'll put you 6 feet underground!!!!!!Jake: WHOA! WHOA! Psycho, psycho, psycho!Taylor: Fine, go! It's good material.
- Conor Kennedy got freaked out by her buying the house next door to control him.
- She taped Harry Styles to the wall.Harry: Someone call the police! You're insane we are through!Taylor: You're just like all the rest! What did I do to you?!
- All the guys form a support group for all Taylor's exes, which turns out to be a set up to commit her into an Insane asylum.
- "22 Parody" is a sequel of "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Taylor: You should have never dumped me. Now youre all burried. Lets watch Tyler Perry.Guys: Please, just kill us.Taylor: Its Madea Goes to Jail.Guys: AHH!Taylor: My favorite movie.Jake: This proves shes crazy.John: AHHH! Its making my eyes bleed.
- Opens with Taylor having cut out Harry's face and kidnapped all Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Conor Kennedy to torture them in revenge.
- Taylor burried all of them in the beach. The whole bit is worth highlighting:
- The "Blurred Lines" parody is incredibly hilarious.
This song and video
- Loads of #HashtagForLaughs appear, including: #CREEP #HELPME #NUTSHOT #OVERHYPED #DOUCHEBAG #SCUMBAG #WTF #GROSS #SCREWED #BUSTED #GOAT #LOSER #OWNED
- This bit from the opening lines:
would make you wanna take a
knife that is really dull
and shove it in your trachea!
And now its time for stupid hashtags
- The first chorus:
That say my last name its extremely lame.
Heres what they should say
Im a #douchebag who thinks hes so smooth
Everyones dancing except me Im way too cool.
Im going blind thats my excuse when
I am accused of molesting women
Cause Im a #scumbag
Who wrote this concept?
Nothing happening makes any damn sense.
- T.I. dancing in a way that is described as "a dirty old man who just shit in his pants."
- "There's a car on your butt"
- The pregnant woman, the hashtag cop, the PETA officer and the pregnant girl's father storming onto the stage one after another near the end of the video.
- T.I.'s entire verse.
- "I really want to fuck this goat!"
- The jab at Blurred Lines' infamous Rhyming with ItselfRobin Thicke: Now here's a crappy,attempt at funny.(trying really hard to tell a joke) What rhymes with funny?!Red-haired model: A lot of stuff, you idiot!
- The parody of "Gentleman" describes PSY as a "Super Creepy Asian Man"
- Even better, if one takes the the first letter one each word from "Super Creepy Asian Man", you get "SCAM".
- "I think I need rehab!"
- "You ass! I just broke my kneecaps!"
- "Watching two men grind gives me a stiffy"
- "I love pranking girls on fancy dates cause it makes me cum!"
- "Hot Dog Condom Style"
- Ryan Lewis playing the saxophone throughout the entire "Thrift Shop" parody
- "AHH! NOT ON THE VELCOS!!"
- The "Best Song Ever" parody has One Direction attempt to make a horrible video and it's funnier than it sounds
- Shakira's voice throughout the entire "Can't Remember To Forget You" parody.
Rihanna: Hold on for a second, hold on for a sec, i need to take a nude for Insta.
- From the same:
Director: Damn, she's a ho.
- "We all have Little Things!"
- "Live While We're Young"
Simon: You are my five sexy puppets.
- Anytime Simon Cowell appears on-screen
- Liam Hemsworth's appearance in the "We Can't Stop" parody as the Only Sane ManLiam: Honey, please stop acting like a drunk skank!
Girl #1: Miley's so cool!Girl #2: (holds up packet of drugs) Let's do drugs too!
- The two girls watching the video.
Black Woman: We are not yo homegirls and yo ass flat!
- Miley's attempts to act "black", and the response:
Miley: So La da di di dum. I stick out my tongue. More than anyone because I think it looks hot.Every background character at the pool: No it does not! Godammit stop!
- "If it wasn't for my daddy, I'd be flippin' burgers at Wendy's!"
MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO HELL
- Said father's horrified look when he pulls the spoon out of a bowl of alphabet soup:
- This scene at the pool:
Black Woman: So... you're marrying that? (points to a drunk Miley)Liam: Unfortunately. (Takes a drink from a bottle)
- The final scene after Amanda Bynes and Miley collapse on the floor.
- The "Dark Horse" parody is no slouch either.
Katy: "... to escape this horrible green screen set."
- Katy Perry shocking people using her tits with hilarious results including:
Miley: Let's lez out.Miley: We made out.Miley: I brought you. A jar with all my STD's (Proceeds to lick the jar).Katy: You're sickening!
- Turning John Mayer into faeces.
- Vaporising Miley Cyrus, leaving only her tongue.
- Turning Robin Thicke into what appears to be a white circular disk with "ROOFIE" written on it
- Turning Russell Brand into a dog-human hybrid.
- Turning Justin Bieber into a bottle of cough syrup.
- Turning Shia LaBeouf into a Bummer's Eve Douche.
- Shia is wearing a paper bag on his head and presenting her a script of Frozen (Or maybe this Frozen?) wroten by himself.
- Justin Bieber holding up a bag of Takis as he walks up to Katy.
- "Hollywood, California in a shitty ass green screen"
- Becomes a Brick Joke later on near the end.
- Katy Perry shocking people using her tits with hilarious results including:
- The "Confident" parody is already hilarious (especially for those who hate the artist parodied) But special mention goes to the part with the Takis.
Justin: "Well I would love to Taki to you on the phone about you not deportin' me back to Canada"
- "My daughters love One Direction better anyways."
- In "All that Matters" by Justin Bieber:
- As a Running Gag, Justin gets hit by bottles a lot.
- The girl gets fed up when the song turns out to be It's All About Me instead of a love song.
- Justin has bodyguards carrying him everywhere.
- Anne Frank appears to say she would never "beliebe" in him, before throwing a bottle at him.
- At the end of the video, Justin goes to Brazil to get a hooker. Said hooker turns out to be a transvestite with a camera, telling the audience that Justin has it small. Before Justin can catch her, she repels him with another bottle.
- No mention of the "Wrecking Ball" parody?
- "Scream and Shout"
- "You are now-now rockng with a douchebag and a crazy bitch
- "Driving drunk is fun! Hah!"
- The kid is later shown again dancing like a madman with a bottle in his hand.
- "I'm a fraud, this song was written by my dog"
- will.i.am: Eh yo! Technology gets me so hot. I just had sex with this robot.Dalek: IT WAS ROBOT RAPE I SAID STOP STOP STOP! (While will.i.am is doing a pelvic dance next to it)
- "We Are One" has Jennifer Lopez play a vuvuzela with her ass which causes both her and Pitbull's heads to explode.
Homem? Mulher? Errado, um travesti!translation
- Pitbull showing off various products.
- "Sellout... life!"
- The FIFA lawyer and Cristiano Ronaldo storming in in the end.
- Pitbull lifting up his glasses to show that his eyes are crossed. The look on his face is priceless.
- The parody of Claudia Leitte's part (in Gratuitous Portuguese):
Cuando voy a la biblioteca miro fotos de gatitos. ¡Ver de esta manera no se sabe lo que está diciendo!translation
- Pitbull rapping in Gratuitous Spanish
- Pitbull showing off various products.
- Avril Lavigne 's rap at the end of "Hello Kitty".
- "Fancy", with Iggy's "Heh!"
Iggy: You be trippin', got that hood swag!Students: ''You're from Australia! Stop acting black!Charli: No, I am not Lorde. We just look the same.Student: I'm a huge fan of RoyalsCharli: I am not Lorde!
- Yet another Pretty Fly for a White Guy jab:
Teacher: I-G-G-Y, that is your name, spell that.Iggy: I-E-G-I?Teacher: No! Spell that, spell that!Iggy: H-R-T-5?Teacher: NOOOOOOOOOOOO-O-O-O!
- A Funny Background Event at the beginning and end - apparently, the students are learning to rank the penis sizes of white and black rappers. Of note is that Iggy Azalea herself is on the list for white rappers.
- How quickly retarded Iggy becomes:
Iggy: Who dat, who dat? (points to a picture of Albert Einstein)Teacher: Albert Einstein!Iggy: Who dat, who dat? (points to a picture of Barack Obama)Teacher: You're kidding me, right?
- After being unable to spell her own name:
Charli: (in a deep, exaggerated British accent) Holy shit! Iggy Azalea's Nicki Minaj! (faints)
- The ending. After getting frustrated by Iggy's stupidity, the teacher throws a cup of coffee at her, which reveals that Iggy is actually Nicki Minaj. Charli's reactions puts the icing of the cake.
- Charli and Iggy's classmate appears to be trying not to laugh at "Charli"'s over-the top reaction
- "Problem", with the return of Iggy's "Heh!"
Big Sean: Can you please zoom out, dude?Ariana: Zoom back in!
- Anything involving Big Sean getting angry over the camera being zoomed in into his mouth
Iggy: Didn't have enough makeup to cover up my black skin, so I dug up Steve Jobs' coffin and stole his sweater from him
- After the above quote, Big Sean instantly has broccoli and rib meat in his teeth
- Yet another Pretty Fly for a White Guy jab
- Ariana and Mariah Carey having a contest on who can sing the highest.
- His parody of "It's Everyday Bro" by Team 10:
- "You know it's Nick Crompton and my mom's Mary Poppins!"
- The Martinez Twins's rap.
- The Wiggles randomly appearing at the end of the Wiggle parody.
- With Markiplier cameoing as Jeff!
- "But I'm a pervizzle."
- Chris Brown appearing to confront Jason De Rulo for copying him, and when Jason wants to pick a fight Chris responds "I fight women, I don't fight guys" before fleeing.
- "Hot Damnit! *woo!* Who ate my damn ham sandwich!?"
- Booty gets parodied, and it's hilarious. As expected, Iggy's "HEH!" comes back.
- Lorde later appears to accuse J-Lo of marketing women like meat, to which J-Lo's thumbs up with a big smile.
- J-Lo then says that she keeps her ex Ben in her buttBen Affleck: (coming from Jennifer's ass) Someone help me!!
- Iggy's rap goes from saying the song is awful, to inventing words and then fart the rest of it.
- Later Nicki Minaj appears and the three of them form "The Illuminati of Booty" to stay on top of the Music Charts.
- Random things said in the "Hangover" parody such as:
Grover: Somebody cut me down when this awful song's over.
- Dead Grover
- "Blank Space":
Taylor: I'm not on Spotify / To hear my new album you'll have to pay / It costs $13.99 / Sold a million in a few days / Oh my god! I'm so rich! / So people say I'm a greedy bitch.
- Taylor sing about not being in Spotify.
- While she is singing this, Nash first looks annoyed by the cost of the album, then looks at his glass of wine, and then covers his face with resignation.
- Taylor Swift mentions Baker himself, and says that he should die. Taylor's boyfriend (Nash Grier) points out that the video stole Bart's portrayal of her.Taylor Swift: There's a mean YouTube guy, who does song parodies about me. I would like to see him die!Boyfriend/Nash: Is Bart Baker the one you mean?Taylor Swift: That's right! Bart Baker! I'll crush him, that hater!Boyfriend/Nash: Then why did you copy him?Taylor Swift: Say what?Boyfriend/Nash: Have you read the comments on YouTube about this video? Fans say you stole his plot by acting nuts and psycho.Taylor Swift: I've always been this way!Boyfriend/Nash: You are totally insane!
- "Dating Satan blows!"
- Pope Francis shows up, attempts to exorcise Taylor, and instead gets Lorde to come over from next door.Pope: I cast you out unclean spirit, leave her forevermore. I command you to be gone in the name of the Lord!Lorde: Did somebody call me? I think I heard my name.
- The Behind-The-Scenes of the "All About That Bass" parody. Highlights include:
- "Why the vagina under your chin?" (reeferring to the fake double chin Bart wears while portraying Meghan Trainor.
- The camera slowly panning up to reveal Bart, shirtless, with said fake double chin.
- "RIP 1,000,000 Fangirls"
- The title: "MEGHAN TRAINOR HATES SKINNY BITCHES?"
- This little improv by Bart:Bart Baker: Yo, what's the deal, dawg, it's your boy Chin Tom. I'm your girl, your boy, I'm your main squeeze and I'm gonna give you dat disease! I got HTVs, I got HTDs, I got HIV, I got STDs. Get with me if you want that big old Italian meat! Talk to my dad, talk to my mom, my uncle's named Tom, my dad's named Frog.
- In "All About that Bass" every time we are shown Meghan Trainor reacting to another character speak, she is always wearing a ridiculous expression and bobbing her head up and down to the beat.
Meghan: To drive online traffic in key demographics, we should use this tactic: fill this vid with web stars! Their fans are devoted, and they will promote it...GloZell, Markiplier, Jacksfilms and Olga Kay: (in unison) Wait a second, hold it, is that why we're here, Bart?!?!(the music awkwardly stops as Meghan waves her hair)GloZell: Oh, I see how you is, you just usin' us for views, HUH?Meghan: (stares awkwardly, then runs out as a slide whistle plays)
- The face she makes once all of her backup dancers abandon her deserves special note. It was used for the thumbnail◊, after all.
- It returns in "Lips Are Movin" when Santa Claus attempts to make Meghan admit that she's generalising men as terrible people.
- Also in "Lips Are Movin":
- And also in "Lips Are Movin", the Epic Records logo on the digital clapperboard at the start is replaced by "dicpic".
- And "Lips Are Movin" mocks Meghan Trainor's use of HP tablets as product placement while also placing her as someone who thinks every man lies constantly. This leads to her killing Santa and being forced to take over his job. She only gives out HP tablets as revenge, disappointing a child and his mother (the latter of which wants a divorce), leaving the father baffled as to where the tablet came from, until Meghan appears on its screen. The tablet's appearances are pretty funny, too. After the first verse, a tablet falls out from under Meghan's skirt (two gross explanations that come to mind), and before Santa appears, she's waving it manically in front of the camera, and hides it behind her back when he enters.
- A lot of the comments in Butthurt Comments can be this for all the wrong reasons.
- "Shake It Off" has Taylor threatening to cut people's testes off if they don't love her
- The "Animals" parody is full of this.
- Adam Levine's voice apparently being high enough to attract dogs.
- Adam showing off what he can do which consists of standing in the rain in a hoodie, developing photography, humping fake pieces of meat, acting crazy, taking pictures on his smartphone and smearing blood all over himself
- Adam's It's All About Me attitude leading the band to hang him up on a pole and torture him with the sound of his own voice.
- "Sugar" has Maroon 5 hijacking weddings thinking they're giving them the honor, when in reality Adam's high pitched voice is so much of a Brown Note that it broke every glass in their faces, made them puke and crap at the same time and their heads explode. They later are mentioned in a newscast and the reporter mistakenly calls them "Moron 5", only to later complain about Levine's performance in the Oscars.
- The entirety of the "Anaconda" parody.
Nicki Minaj: "So plastic that when I die, throw me in recycling!"
- "This song is about butts/ These girls all have big butts/ This video is pretty much just a bunch of big butts!"
- And after that, Nicki Minaj starts rapping about how fake she is.
Sir-Mix-A-Lot: "You ripped off/ 'Baby Got Back' / I'm pissed off/ Turned it to trash/ Give me some/ Of all that cash!"Nicki Minaj: "Haha, bitch please!" *farts in his face* "Talk to the ass!"
- Sir Mix-a-Lot shows up and accuses Nicki of ripping of his song.
Drake: I don't want a lap dance! Your butt is too damn fat!!Nicki Minaj: You're gonna eat this ass!!
- "I'm dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!"
- Nicki forcing a lap dance on Drake and tries to smother his face on her butt.
Sir-Mix-A-Lot: My anaconda ate Nick's buns and now this dumb song is done!
- And near the end, Sir-Mix-A-Lot sends an actual anaconda to kill Nicki!
- "Uptown Funk" has the repeated joke of Mark Ronson (who had previously been called "some dork" despite having written the song) being a really bad dancer. In the end, Michael Jackson comes to clear up the rumours of him having a long lost son, who turns out to be Ronson, therefore making him black and thus able to dance.
- "That's not a man, that's a lesbian"
- Girls being grossed out by Bruno Mars and his backup dancers
- All the references of Bruno Mars being high on coke.
- In the "Elastic Heart" Parody:
- The little girl is sent to wrestle Shia LeBeouf while her mother has a lot of cash in her hands.
- In "Elastic Heart", the cameo near the end by Stan Lee inventing a Superhero movie based on Sia: The thick-skinned singer with an elastic heart.
- For the "Style" parody:
- Taylor's Romantic Interest for this video is a mannequin. Said mannequin is seen in many poses from the original video, including him peeing on a wall.
- Also the video looks cheap because she went over budget with "Blank Space", after she smashed an expensive sportscar and the mansion got burned.
- She repeatedly says that the mannequin is a better lover because he won't leave, talk back and will let her many of the kinky stuff she wants in the bedroom. Also that "Style" is not named after Harry because she's already over with him.
- The remaining members of One Direction put a stop to Taylor by petrifying her with their groins. Also they take away the mannequin to replace Zayn.
- Then someone takes the petrified Taylor as a replacement for their shop mannequin. Her pose and expression make the resulting window display hilarious.
- From the "Worth It" parody:
- After Dinah kicks a guy in the eye and he asks for her to stop kicking him, she flips the bird at him.
- Camilla stops the song and berates Kid Ink for repeating his first verse.Camilla: Stop the Music! No, Kid Ink! Bad Kid Ink! Your second verse is exactly the same as your first! What's the point?! Get your lazy ass outta here! (Kid Ink gets up and leaves) God!
- As they are about to get sued, Simon Cowell seems like he is going to defend them... only to reveal that they lost all their cash in the stock market.Camilla: God Dammit! I told you guys we shouldn't have invested in Donald Trump!
- "Bitch I'm Madonna". All of it, no hyperbole.
"Oh, Sorry. I thought recording myself power-drilling a wall will be a great way to make this vid even tackier." (Grins)
- The obnoxious "wop-wop" sounds in the song being produced by Diplo's power drill.
- After the girl chases Madonna out of the set, Diplo comes back in and power drills some more before remarking "But that tooth gap though."
- Madonna's childish attitude being the result of a "Freaky Friday" Flip between her and a 14-year-old girl. Especially the ending.
- Nicki's rap, where the random cameos from Kanye West, Beyoncé and Katy Perry appear with disgusted faces.
- Nicki compares the song like "a moskito farting on the mic"
- Diplo also admits that he composed it by eating a burrito and farting on the microphone.
- In "Sorry", Justin Bieber acts like a jerk because as long as he "feels regret", he can always go back to act like a douchebag.
- From I Don't Wanna Live Forever parody.
- Show us your penis!!
Funny / Bart Baker