- Chapter 1: Dick beats up bullies harassing him and making one of them piss a little.
- Chapter 3 in its entirety, but a few moments stand out. M'gann fantasizing about taking care of a baby!Robin. While she does this...Artemis: (Shouting) WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS FOR LONG! JUST CHANGE HIM BACK TO NORMAL!Wally: (Shouting) WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP? YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE ROBIN!
- Cue baby!Robin waking up and crying while Artemis and Wally argue over who made Robin wake up.
- Aqualad brings in Batman and Doctor Fate, who takes Robin into his arms...and changes him back to normal.Artemis blinked. Wally blinked. Rocket was hunched over, her face growing more red as she laughed at the sudden change. M'gann's eyes widened. Zatanna sighed with relief. Aqualad smiled.
- Wally asking what to do in case Scarecrow/Klarion/Poison Ivy/Another sorcerer/Doctor Fate de-ages someone. Batman's answer for all of them is Doctor Fate.
M'gann: (Frustrated) That was it?! No babysitting? No cuddles? No more Baby Robin?
- When Batman and a recently re-aged Robin begin to leave, M'gann flies up to them:
Batman: (Death Glare): Do you really expect me to leave my partner in the care of several metahuman teenagers with anger issues/daddy issues/hunger issues/water issues/magic issues/etc. and not think of getting an expert in as soon as possible?Batman: I didn't think so.
- Red Arrow steals M'gann's cookies when she and Wally are out of the room.
- The Team attempting to become adopted by Batman. They succeed (mostly), only to learn that they will be living in the Batcave, unlike most fics where they live in the mansion. And it is covered in bat guano.
- Jason doesn't even bother listening to Batman's flimsy excuses about not killing the Joker and shoots the clown dead. Batman sinks to the ground melodramatically, Jason is quick to get annoyed with it.
Funny / Bad Idea