- A lot of Hawkeye and Hulk's interactions with each other.
- Jarvis gives an assessment of Sam Wilson:Jarvis: Arrogant and pig-headed. You'll make a perfect Avenger.
- This:Thor: Now this is a battle. It has been too long.
Hulk: Too long. Like your hair.
The Avengers Protocol Part 2
- A Hate Plague infected Hulk trying to pick up Mjölnir. He strains so much, he falls through the floor.
Ghost of a Chance
- The look on Doctor Doom's face when the Hulk threw a multi-story building at him.
- The Avengers having an epic struggle for...the last cookie Falcon's mom made for them.
- Hulk and his glass animal collection.Hulk: We don't talk about this. Ever.
The Serpent of Doom
- Tony's reaction to landing in a dumpster:Tony: This is humiliating.
- Vampire!Black Widow running right into a mirror and knocking herself out.
- Hulk to Thor after finding out that someone had eaten all the peanut butter.Hulk: *Spreads jam on bread* "Some dead man took all the peanut butter!"
- Later, Hawkeye mentions having finished the peanut butter, and Thor is outraged. "That was YOU?"
- Captain America taking the mickey out of Iron Man with some extensive not-so-deadpan snarking for assuming that he has problems with technology.Captain America: (ridiculously wide-eyed with fake excitement) Gosh Mr. Big Brain, your modern tech is so darn confusing!
- When the Avengers are eating in a restaurant, Thor smashes a television by throwing his hammer at it. Tony pulls out a wad of bills, which a waitress angrily snatches away. When Thor smashes his mug on the table, Tony gives up and hands her his entire wallet.
- Hawkeye's befuddlement at everyone winking at him.
- Falcon saves a kid:Kid: Thanks, Hawkeye!Falcon: What?Iron Man: Let it go.
- Black Widow being a Bad Liar. Add cheesy grin. Especially when you realize her job is being a spy.
- When a giant monster appears in New York and the Avengers learn the city has been evacuated, Iron Man calls it Typical Monster Attack Protocol. Something that Hawkeye can't help but make comment on.Hawkeye: What's it say about being an Avenger when the word "typical" can be used to describe a rampaging monster?
- Hulk's in a very bad mood as a result of missing breakfast, and is eager to get down and smash.Captain America: Let him out before he breaks down the door. Again.Hawkeye: Again?Hulk roars, smashes the Avenjet's door, and attacks.Hawkeye: Oops.
- The fact that Tony named his underwater armor "Rubber Ducky".Iron Man: JARVIS, deploy Rubber Ducky.Falcon: Rubber Ducky?Iron Man: When you invent an underwater suit of armor, you can name it whatever you want.
- Hulk emptying a fridge into his mouth after the team defeats Attuma.
- The fact that Dwight Shultz (best known for voicing the completely goofy Mung Daal and, well, Howling Mad Murdock) voices Attuma, who is without a doubt one of the biggest threats on the planet. Even hearing Dwight's over-the-top performance as the villain who took out Thor and the Hulk without breaking a sweat is truly something to behold.
- After Iron Man activates the castle's defense systems to use on the Destroyer.Iron Man: I just activated Doom's internal defense systems. Oh, and I also canceled his digital movie queue.
- "Stark, what are you doing?" "Being awesome."
- Anytime Loki breaks out the snark.
- The best part is when he saves them the first time. "So, will you be bowing to me now, or later? I'll also accept a simple 'thank you', then bowing."
- Thor's look when Hulk attacks Loki. You can tell he's thinking along the lines of "I knew bringing him into this was a bad idea but we need his help; I just wish my brother would shut his mouth and Hulk would stop trying to smash him." It's pretty much the patented long-suffering older brother look.
- Then Thor gets his cape stuck in the closing portal. Judging by Loki's smirk, he meant to do that.
- A small blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment between Hawkeye and Black Widow.Hawkeye: I gotta say, this is kinda fun!Widow: You're weird!
- When Loki tells Thor all menacingly "I shall make you pay" Thor replies with "I am sure you will and it will be a glorious battle", which by his tone just sounds mockingly condescending, like an adult being threatened by a little kid.
Hulked Out Heroes
- Hawkeye and Hulk playing video games. The icing on the cake is the fact that Hawkeye has a whole box of game controllers, just in case Hulk breaks one.
- Hulk having to play gamma nanny to the freshly hulked out Avengers
- The other Avengers generally acting Hulk-like, with Hulk himself acting as the Only Sane Man.Hulk (as Hulk!Thor runs off all pouty): So that's what it's like to live with me. (Beat) I'd hate living with me.
- Hulkeye's obsession with pizza bagels.
- The fact that Cap-Hulk ate them all.
- Falcon's Hulk Speak and noticing it, he tries to correct it. Keyword, tries.Falcon: Falcon smarter than Stark, he should be in that lab, I mean me! Me should be in that lab!
- Widow's This Is Gonna Suck look after escaping Iron Hulk only to run into a room full of hulks.
- Hulk actually giving a Twinkle Smile after smashing Thor-Hulk under a truck.
- After Natasha had tricked him into attacking Tony, whom she claimed had called his helmet stupid.Thor: Be honest. Does my helmet look stupid?
- Hulked-out Thor, bashing hulked-out Tony.Thor: THOR HELMET ACCENT FEATURES PERFECTLY! RECOGNIZE!
- Hulked-out Thor, bashing hulked-out Tony.
- After beating the other Avengers, Hulk declares himself the strongest there is and adds this:Hulk: You saw! Thor owes me five bucks after he wakes up.
- Black Widow's thoughts after it's all over?Widow: Want to go punch Galactaus in the face for dessert?
- Most of Impossible Man's antics. Not the least of which is the ending of his "movie", which parodies the show's live-action inspiration where the Avengers are all eating together.Impossible Man: What is schwarma anyway?
- MODOK finally manages to open the Iron Man armor... and finds a picture of Tony Stark Mooning him inside.
- Hawkeye pretending to be Cap. Just... all of it. Especially since he insists on using slang that Steve himself doesn't use.
- While showcasing Tony's captured armor to Red Skull, Crossbones asks Grim Reaper if he's sure the armor is on lockdown. Reaper responds with "Do I look like Tony Stark to you?" which isn't funny in and of itself... Until The Reveal that that's actually Tony posing as Reaper, giving the question a whole new layer of meaning.
Hulk's Day Out
- When having their usual sparring session in Stark Tower, Tony jokingly (and very annoyed) tells Thor and Hulk to take their scrap to the moon. They take it literally.
- Stuck on the moon with no transport, communication, and fighting a monster that's destroying the moon, Thor and Hulk devise an "idea" to get back to Earth: Smacking Hulk upside the head with Mjolnir, and sending him crashing back to Earth. Aside from the amnesia, it works.Cap: Thor hit the Hulk hard enough to give him amnesia?!
Hawkeye: Well, if you're gonna hit the Hulk you don't want him to remember it.
- After Hawkeye finished completing his "perfect sandwich", his delicious masterpiece would have to wait when JARVIS informs him of a projectile hurdling towards Earth. We then get this witty short banter from the two.Hawkeye: Hey JARVIS. Perfect. Sandwich.JARVIS: Impressive. But maybe perhaps the sandwich would like to save the city.Hawkeye: ...
- Hulk and The Thing apparently had a fight, Thing restarts it while Hulk has amnesia, Cap's solution? Throw his shield so that it'll bounce between their faces over and over. Their comical flailing and repeated "ows" just complete it.
- After meeting Glorian:Cap: Glorian. Interdimensional craftsman. There's a SHIELD file on him.
Hawkeye: We need to get you a hobby, Cap.
Cap: Reading SHIELD files is my hobby.
- Thor bringing the snark, commenting on how the idea to smack the Hulk back to Earth with Mjolnir to get the other Avengers came after he judged the Hulk's tactics, his 'valiant efforts to eat the beast', unlikely to succeed.
- And when Hulk is trying to protect his newest figurine.Hulk: Don't smash!Thor: I don't think you've ever said that before. Maybe I did hit you too hard.
- And finally.Hulk: Hulk is the strongest one there is!Thor: Debatable.Captain America: Really? This, now?Thor: To be settled at a later date.
Bring on the Bad Guys
- Modok, Attuma and Dracula start a three-way food fight over Attuma's table manners on-board the command sub. Red Skull walks into the room just as Attuma throws a swordfish at Modok, triggering a WTF look from Skull.
Dracula: Their called utensils, try using them!
- Dracula insulting Attuma's lack of table manners seems especially ironic.
- Lets just say there's a lot of these.
- Tony gives Cap a pair of jet boots to replace his Aero-cycle. He then sets them to full speed. Just like every other time Repulsor boots are first set to max, Hilarity Ensues.
- To make it better, he fully intended for that to happen. After all, he didn't give Cap any stabilizers.
- After being flung about by Tony's jet boots for a while, Cap manages to kick them off in mid-air, sending them on a collision course with Tony and Falcon. Made even funnier when Tony turns to run, only for one of the boots to give it to him in the end.
- Tony takes Cap's "24 hours without tech"-challenge. He lasts 96 minutes.
- Hulk and Thor, obviously having an edge in "No-tech challenge" are instead stuck inside Avengers Tower and told not to break (i.e. touch) anything. Seconds after Tony leaves?Hulk: What are we gonna touch first?
Hulk: Lets try a watermelon.
- The two can't operate a microwave. How to get popcorn? Thor calls lightning into the tower to fry the popcorn, blowing up half the kitchen in the process.
- Next time we go back to these two, they emptied the entire fridge and exploded everything in it. Then JARVIS mentions that the only food left is mints, in Tony's closet. The expected ensues.Thor: I CLAIM THOSE MINTS IN THE NAME OF ASGARD!
- Hulk ends up getting to the mints first and sticks a whole bunch of them in his mouth... Only to immediately spit them out when he realizes he'd been chewing on something else.Hulk: These mints taste like cufflinks.
- Hulk ends up getting to the mints first and sticks a whole bunch of them in his mouth... Only to immediately spit them out when he realizes he'd been chewing on something else.
- Falcon brought his mom's cookies. He defends himself with "They're home made, that counts as natural, right?"
- Even Cap can't resist the cookies.
- When a T-rex shows up, Tony tries to climb a tree. Keyword being "tries". He can't even pull himself up on the lowest branch, and hangs from it for a few seconds before it breaks and he falls on his backside.Tony: Okay, so I'm not a climber, big whoop. It's not like we ever fight evil squirrels or something.
- The Avengers minus their tech, attempting to fight a T-rex: Hawkeye throws a rock at it, Falcon stays up in the tree (until he falls out) and then tries the Jurassic Park technique.Falcon: Saw this in a movie, you don't move, they don't chomp.T-Rex: (stares at Falcon)Falcon: (gets up and runs) Never mind!
Tony: Ok, now I just feel stupid.
- Tony hits it with a stick. Yes, a stick. It doesn't even seem to notice.
- The sight of Tony riding on the shoulder of a giant rock-creature is surprisingly hilarious.
- Hammer dances to his own ringtone.
- And of course, while his Hammer 3000 has its magazine right next to the business end of the thing, Hammer still uses it by placing it right in front of Tony's face. Tony just smiles and calmly pulls the cartridge out.
- In the end, the Rock People give a "gift" for the Avengers to "feast" on. It's the frog that ate Hawkeye's shades. It also gasses the Avengers right out of the Quinjet.
- The absolute look of horror on Hawkeye's face when one of his explosive arrows blows up, resulting in one of Hulk's glass figurines being broken.
- When the Hulk starts chasing Hawkeye, who's screaming all the way, Captain America and Falcon peek out of their rooms, and groan.Cap: Ugh...again?Falcon: Your turn, Captain Hall Monitor.
Hawkeye: He's bent out of shape over one of his stupid glass animals that fell.Captain America: You... you didn't... Hawkeye, did you mess with The Zoo?Iron Man: No! The Zoo? You got a death wish Hawkeye?
- Hawkeye explaining what lead to it. Captain America has a look of total HORROR on his face, while even the music abruptly cuts off to emphasize just how badly Hawkeye screwed up.
- Hawkeye noticing Mojo's Achilles' Heel.Hawkeye: You gotta be kidding. Talk about a design flaw, who puts an exposed control panel at the bottom of their hover chair?
- Hyperion getting hit with an episode long bout of deafness from Doom's overloaded translator.Hyperion: WHAT!?
- Hulk shutting down someone who apparently tried to get a picture:Hulk: I'll give you a close-up!
- Tony and Thor discussing politics:Thor: Mortal laws confound me. On Asgard-
Tony: You probably just hit each other with over-sized hammers, right?
Thor: You jest. But it works!
- Cap calls Doom "the package" when talking to Fury. Seeing Doom get annoyed at being referred to this way, he blatantly and pointedly refers to him this way again a few minutes later.
One Little Thing
- Falcon freaks out when he founds out his mom wants to visit him in Avenger's HQ. Keep in mind that he never told his mom that he is an Avenger. His panicked expression is priceless.
- Thor's attempts to use modern slang are hilarious.
- Thor's deadpan response when when Mjolnir shrinks.Thor: Well. This is humiliating.
- Tiny Mjolnir still packs a punch.
- Tiny Hulk filled with awe to see Mrs.Wilson's normal size cookie.
- Giant Hawkeye appearing butt first through the wall and Mrs Wilson's reaction.Mrs Wilson: That ain't right!
- Not only that, he ends up smashing Tony's run-amok giant-sized cleaner bots, by smashing them with his fists like one would a bug.
- Mrs Wilson's reaction to Falcon's repeated attempts to lie his way out of the chaos.Sam, you are a great many amazing things, but a liar is not one of them. Spill.
- Hulk has a phone, which was built to withstand a Gamma Bomb... it's HUGE.
- Even better, the whole incident is started when it vibrates and knocks the Pym Particle off the table. If you look closely, you can see who's calling him: It's Red Hulk.
- And when Falcon takes his mother to the Microverse...'''Mrs Wilson''': Woo-hoo! This is why I came to New York! Avenger Moms Assemble!Falcon: Please don't say that, mom.
- Mountain sized Hulk is absolutely hilarious. His immediate reaction is to cross his eyes when a helicopter buzzes in front of his nose and bellow, SOMEBODY FIX ME!
- Then, he tries to eat an equally colossal cookie. The crumbs are about the size of a car.
- Iron Man's passcode for locking down the tower: "I Heart Ascots"Ant-Man: *gives him a funny look*Iron Man: What? I would never be caught dead saying those words unless it was an emergency.note
Crime and Circuses
- While the possessed Avengers are undeniably creepy-looking, there's something inherently funny about Iron Man with clown-makeup on, firing his repulsors while giggling and making "pew-pew" noises.
- Black Widow handily dodges the blaster fire of the minions from Advanced Idea Mechanics:Black Widow: For guys named A.I.M., you're really lousy shots.
The Final Showdown
- Tony maps the mechanical systems of Avenger's Tower to his suit interface, giving him control of all the building's systems.Tony: (after a mechanical claw grabs Hyperion and throws him through a wall) That was me flexing my pinky. (an overhead valve opens, dousing Hyperion with a fluid that freezes solid) You don't want to know *what* I did to make that happen.
- Despite the whole Godzilla Threshold thing with the Cabal throwing down with Red Skull in the back, the sight of Brainwashed and Crazy Hulk chasing two Avengers in the foreground with arms outstretched is just a little goofy.
- Tony's rant about Red Skull's BO, right after MODOK ripped the armor off of Skull and put it back together again on Tony is funny.
- When Hulk and Thor decide they like Arsenal, they both give him a hearty pat on the back. Arsenal looks at them both nonplussed.
- Thanos, naturally unable to pick up Mjolir, just decides to grab Thor and smash him into the thing instead.Thanos: If I can't hit you with the hammer, then I'll hit the hammer with you!"
Ghosts of the Past
- Hawkeye bets Thor that he can ricochet a peanut into Hulks nose. Hawkeye wins.
- After having found Hulk, Hawkeye and Thor unconscious, Black Widow decides to use her stingers to wake them up. Their reactions are priceless.Thor: Why?!Hulk: (indistinguishable growling)Hawkeye: AH! It was Thor's idea, don't smash me!
Black Widow: (nudges Hawkeye) Hey, wake up kids, it's time to get up for school.
- Just before she shocks them.
The Age of Tony Stark
- Teenaged!Tony. Yeah, it's about as bad as it sounds.
- The first hint something's wrong with Tony is a voice crack. The Avengers simply look on flabbergasted.
- After Thor rescues Tony from falling to his death.Thor: (in awe) Dinosaurs... And I wasted my time saving Iron Man?Tony: Excuse me?!
- Hawkeye's contempt for his school days.Hawkeye: It's a good thing we weren't sent back in time. You'd all hate my grade school too. (gets snatched into the air by a pteranodon) Oh great, what's next, prom?!
- Thor's pet Bilgesnipe chasing Skull around Avengers tower.Thor: Who let Bilgy out of my room!
Head to Head
- This scene from "Head to Head".
- "Falcon Smash!"
- When Hulk accidentally activates Falcon's wings, and sends Widow (now in Hulks body) across the room.
- Thor doesn't like Black Widow's uniform.Thor as Black Widow: Black Widow, how do you achieve such acrobatic feats in this preposterously uncomfortable outfit!
- After getting through a locked door:Hawkeye as Thor: Why couldn't we just let Widow run into the door again? Loved that.
(Widow punches him across the room)
Widow as Hulk: That just made this whole body swap experience worth it.
The Dark Avengers
- There's something innately hilarious about listening to Tony trying to talk like a typical comicbook villain.
- Really, it's all in the Evil Laugh.
- Hulk's Mohawk.
- Iron Man slamming into Hyperion while he's monologuing, using an airship, which catapults Hyperion into a mountain.
- When Hyperion returns to the other Squadron members, Nighthawk raises a confused eyebrow at his disheveled appearance. Hyperion explains what happened in one word.
- On the subject of "The Captain":Falcon: I bet he doesn't even exist.
Hulk: Bet he does.
Tony: Let's find out.
(points his repulsor beam at Falcon, gets stopped by a shield thrown from the shadows, Cap steps out after catching the shield)
Falcon: I just lost about a thousand bets.
Hulk: Thousand and one.
- When the Avengers believe they have defeated Thanos but are stuck in the Reality Stone's illusion. there is something hilarious about the way that Thor, expression completely deadpan, simply reverses Mjolnir and drops it onto Thanos' face.
- Thanos realizes that he'd been fighting an empty Iron Man suit. Tony's back in his lab talking over the radio. Tony says "I think he's onto us." Thanos gestures with the Gauntlet and teleports Tony's entire lab to the battleground. Tony looks up and says "Okay, he's definitely onto us."
- Spider-Man's entrance. Iron Man brings him in as a replacement for Cap quitting the team. While the team is arguing about this, Spider-Man is doing his break the fourth wall schtick in the background.
Small Time Heroes
- Hawkeye's horrible attempt at "anonymously" calling SHIELD to inform them of M.O.D.O.K.'s defeat and capture. He seems to have forgotten SHIELD has voice-analyzers.
The New Guy
- Watching Ant-Man get bit by Fin Fang Foom, who at the moment is about an inch tall.
- Hawkeye tries to complain to Tony about Ant-Man.Hawkeye: Tony, got a sec? I have something I need to talk about.
Tony: (not looking up from his work) Huh?
Hawkeye: How can I put this delicately... Ant-Man...
Hawkeye: You're not paying attention, are you?
Hawkeye: Ugh... (walks away)
- Thor's totally deadpan Seen It All reaction when the Hulk finds that Hawkeye's drunk all the milk.Thor: I would suggest you run.
- Speed Demon's growing panic as Hulk begins catching up to him.
- The Monster!Lemurs. They should be terrifying, but they're not.
Avengers' Last Stand
- Dr Spectrum has the ability to manifest a guilty figure from a victim's past and feed off their fears. For Thor, it's Loki, for Cap, it's Winter Soldier, for Iron Man, it's Ultron. Ant-Man's is... Hubble, one of his ants.Ant-Man: I didn't mean to step on you! I didn't see you!
- Later Ant-Man steps in and shrinks Hyperion when he tries to attack the Avengers. Hyperion doesn't forget it and singles Scott out during the next battle, much to Scott's horror.
Adapting To Change
- During the brief fight the Masters of Evil (Screaming Mimi, Goliath and Beetle) have with the Avengers, Beetle at one point catches Mimi when she's knocked away. She looks up at him grateful and smitten. note He drops her like a sack of potatoes.
- When the Masters of Evil surrender, Moonstone actually face palms in shame.
- After a battle with the Avengers, the Masters of Evil are suddenly teleported away, mid-sentence.Fixer: Hey, you don't talk to (teleported) Screaming Mimi like that...
- While fighting a robot that keeps getting stronger, Hawkeye is in top form.
Into the Dark Dimension
- Really, everything about the Avengers participating in Halloween celebrations. The Avengers taking the time to give out candy to little kids? Heartwarming. The Avengers fighting each other over the opportunity to give out candy to little kids? Hilarious.
- The episode opens with Hulk preparing to hand out some treats. He promptly gets knocked back a hundred feet by Thor, who insists it's his "turn". Then Tony one-ups them all by giving everyone candy from what appears to be a fire hose.
- The Avengers appear to keep track of the number of kids dressed up as each of them. Hulk and Tony have 100. Thor has 5; even Captain Marvel (who lives a thousand miles away) almost beats him.
- Thor going trick-or-treating with some kids dressed up as him.
- Kang speaking with an A.I.M. Agent.Kang: (after redirecting some of Hawkeye's arrows) Such primitive weaponry, right out of children's story books.A.I.M. Agent: You read story books?Kang: (deadly serious) I told you not to talk to me.
Into the Future
- Once the team is back in the present, Hulk calls Thor "baldy".
The Kids Are Alright
- Steve tells the young heroes he likes their moxie. When this earns him blank looks, he asks if anyone still says it, then declares that he's bringing moxie back.
- Tony makes a point of saving an antique piano during a fight with an Ultron-bot. Steve does not let him forget it.
- Ms Marvel spanking the Ghost, complete with Punctuated Pounding.
- Cap getting downright confused when Kamala asks to take a selfie with him.
- The embassy guard who took a selfie of himself when he thought no one was looking.
Ant-Man Makes It Big
- The entire episode, being a Breather Episode where Thor, Clint and Natasha visit Ant-Man in Hollywood where he's consulting on a superhero movie. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.
Todd: I've seen things. Things I can't unsee.
- The film being produced by 'Marvelous Studios'.
- The many remarks on the nature of superhero movies.
- The various alternative names for the Avengers: 'Iron Guy'.
- The smartphone related obliviousness of civilians to danger, especially when they're filming a dangerous situation.
- Thor, having rescued a young mother from a car while robots attack by ripping off her car door, then does the same for her baby... and is left baffled by the child's safety seat. Cut to Clint and Natasha fighting robots while Thor runs behind them, carrying the entire back seat over his head, followed by the mother.
- Thor casually fist bumping a kid.
- Egghead, the villain of the episode, who gets increasingly ridiculous as time goes on, especially with his wheeled giant egg battle suit, which has two reticulated metal arms ending in pincers shaped like chicken beaks. And his machine that fires robot versions of his battle suit over LA, while making chicken noises.
- As the suits are shown collapsing, one is shown as having been smashing up the motorbikes of a bunch of Hells Angels, who are standing around, recording it on their camera phones and sobbing.
- Thor and every single one of his interactions with the method actor who's trying to be him, the finest of which has to be the end when the two beam in via Bifrost, having been to Asgard. Thor has the biggest shit-eating grin on his face and the actor looks utterly traumatised.
- This is made even better by the fact that as he runs off, weeping and saying that he'll never act again, Thor and the director share a high five.
House of Zemo
- Clint, Natasha and Sam meeting the pre-Super Soldier Serum Steve Rogers.Steve: Can, uh. Can I help you, Captain?Clint: (chuckles) He called me "Captain".
- The Avengers are playing card games. It's Steve's turn to choose. Naturally, he chooses Pinochle, something almost no one plays anymore so that he wins every time.
Thor: I quit this Poking game! These rules make no sense!
- Also, Thor's line during the game:
The Fall of Attilan
- Maximus reaction when he spots Iron Man has caught up with him while he's trying to escape is to do a Double Take, as Tony waves hello.
The Mighty Avengers
The Sleeper Awakens
- Vision trying to befriend Red Skull's skullbot, which he reprograms and names "Skully".Skully: I would betray you if my programing permitted it!Vision: He's just saying that. (pats Skully on the head)Skully: I am not!
The Incredible Herc
- While discussing whether or not they should let Hercules join the team. The new Avengers soon discover Hercules assumed he was already a member and ordered hundreds of pizza's to celebrate.
Show Your Work
- Taskmaster breaks into the Avengers Mansion to warn them of something Modok was planning. He's then dragged along with them to make sure it's not a trap. The funny part comes in when he casually glances over to Ms. Marvel, who was in the middle of doing some homework, and he helps her out with it.
- Also slightly funny, the answer to the questions she was doing was 616.
- Ms. Marvel taking a selfie with Taskmaster.
New Year's Resolution
- Tony's reaction to his dad asking about his mom.
- In the beginning of the episode, Howard and Peggy are trying to avoid some HYDRA goons while carrying a "package." Midway through the episode, Cap and Peggy go to the car to see what's inside the tunk, only to find the package was a person that Howard and Peggy had left hog tied in the back of the car and then forgotten about.
- At the end of the episode Iron Man wishes they had a way of making sure that Howard and Peggy returned to the past safely, when his gauntlet, which had dissapeard due to a Ripple Effect, appears on his arm.Cap: Well how's that for proof?Iron Man: Yeah. That'll do.
- Since "Beyonder" is a name the Avengers gave him, Tony's been calling the guy "Suspenders".
- Tony's face as Steve spins him around during their hug.
- Tony has a truck that becomes an armor named Marsha.
- Just how calm Tony is the entire episode. He's been stuck in a desert for months probably, suddenly finds his team, and just rolls with it.
- Hulk's hilarious "Wha...?" when Iron Man says they need Loki's help.Loki: Terribly sorry, I was caught up in the moment.
- The entire scene where Thor, Iron Man, Loki, and Hulk drive to the Bifrost in Marsha. Hulk, Loki, and Thor act like angry children while Iron Man is their tired parent.Iron Man: Don't make me come back there!
- The fight against the rock trolls has a lot of funny lines:
Iron Man: Hulk smashing is much more nuanced. With charm and social commentary.
- When comparing the trolls to the Hulk:
Loki: Save people? What a bizarre concept.
- Thor telling Loki that as Avengers, their job is to save people.
Loki: I'm learning here, be patient. I haven't been an Avenger as long as you have.Thor: You are not an Avenger!Loki: Ooh, hit a bit of a nerve, have I? Now be a good jealous brother and help me.
- When Loki figures out a way to stop the trolls from coming back and Thor questions his actions:
Thor: You almost acted like a hero.Loki: A hero? You just had to ruin my moment, didn't you?
- Then after they defeat the trolls:
- Loki has to defend himself against an accusation. But then pauses...Loki: I'm sorry, it's very difficult to concentrate on defending my integrity with Hulk looking at me like that. (pull out to see Hulk's angry face inches away from Loki as he breathes heavily)
- The name Amora gives the Avengers is "Elsa" which is hilarious given the other Frozen references in her last appearance.
- While Thor and Iron Man have a heartfelt talk, Loki and Hulk are bickering like children.
- When the Enchantress reveals herself:Loki: Oh, so this is what it feels like to be on the hero end of a villainous double-cross. (beat) Well, I don't care for it.
- The moment the audience knew Thor and Loki were back to being brothers again:Thor: Protect your flank, Loki!Loki: Don't tell me what to do, brother! Oh, and protect your flank.
- Vision fully understands Groot, so they talk to each other. An "I am Groot" / "I am Vision" back-and-forth ensues, while Rocket looks at them both in disbelief.Rocket: [to Vision] Wait, you can understand him, too? [to Groot] You can talk to him?
Groot: I am Groot.
Vision: I am Vision.
- At the start of the episode, Tony laments their lack of resources compared to his lab on Earth. One of the things he specifically mentions missing is "interns to throw things at".Cap: Just do the best you can, Tony.
Tony: (grabs a wrench and throws it at Cap, who easily dodges) Eh, not the same.
- Some of the VA's got a little too in to their characters on Halloween.◊