- Lisbet's password for her security card? "Zutara4Life"
- Liara announces that she spent two million credits on a set of armor in a crowded elevator. Wrex's response? He pulls out a pistol and shoots her in the forehead. It deflects off of the barrier. He announces, over the panicking, the alarms, and the inquiries of what-the-hell, that she got her money's worth."You couldn't have tested that another way?""Nope."
- Despite the circumstances, in chapter 19, the fact that Garrus flew through a Mass Relay. Outside of the Mako, that was also doing the same thing. Essentially unprotected. How? He was sent flying out of it after a Geth Colossus essentially bisected the Mako in a last-ditch effort to stop it.
- During Mordin's recruitment, he makes a comment about the Eclipse leader sending in cannon fodder to soften them up. This exchange happens:Garrus: You, obviously.
- Before that, Shepard and company overhear two of them smuggling a set of egg-crates and a huge block of tofu, a literal case of Villains Out Shopping.
- Conrad managing to take out a drug smuggling ring. Entirely by accident.
- Leviathan having an Oh, Crap! moment when Shepard and company release the Prothean he was using to breed Collectors is both amusing and awesome to see.
- On their way to kill Morinth, Shepard dresses in a Stripperific outfit and gets hit on by a hanar of all things.
- When Morinth angers the Avatar, all she has to say was "I've made a huge mistake," in an utterly calm deadpan manner as Shepard casually obliterates two buildings to use their remains as ammo.
- While hunting a rogue AI, Adahn offers that he can get Shepard and Tali to their destination in sixteen seconds. One problem: doing so would involve them moving at Faster Than Light speeds, through a crowded city. And Adahn protests when Shepard asks him to take the normal route.
- During the attack on the Collector ship, Grunt is attacked by several Spirit monsters. He treats the experience as if it was just run of the mill, more annoyed at the spirit he's fighting than anything.
- Season three of Legend of Korra establishes that Korra absolutely cannot drive. And now she's reincarnated as Shepard. So looks like the things that get passed down between Avatar lives are "Friends," "Skills," "Power," and "Inability to operate motor vehicles."
- Shepard calls Liara when she's in the bathtub.
- In the Collector Base, Grunt decides that it's a good time to summon his pet, Snot. For those who don't remember, "Snot" is a Thresher Maw. Hilarity Ensues.
- Krogan Tomkahs have a safety limit number not for weight restrictions or for ease of access-to-emergency-exits, but because putting more than eight krogan into a small space with one another for too long will lead to a fight, and thus is a recipe for disaster.
- At the end of chapter 53, Shepard has a dream where she's fishing with Saren and Leviathan, and during it, she fished up a tiny Liara, who keeps saying "I'm a fish!"
- Chapter 55.Garrus: So. 'You have a clone.Shepard: Laugh it up.Garrus: Well, I was going to say that there wasn't room in the galaxy for two of you, but this 'Zia' woman is definitely putting that to the test.Shepard: Hah hah.Garrus: And it's one more thing that the Reapers have to worry about. One of you is worrying. Two of you in outright terrifying.Shepard: To you or the Reapers?Garrus: Yes.Shepard: Smartass.
- Leviathan has been Brought Down to Normal by Shepard, and is held as a prisoner of war at the Citadel. Regular interrogation methods have failed to get anything out of her. Their next attempt? Group Therapy.
- Chapter 55: Among the things Erdeni did piror to joining the Golden Spiders was join a cult, which he then left because it got too weird when they started worshipping him.
- Chapter 61: This gem. It made Javik crack a smile, even for a fraction of a second.Shepard: Mordin? How's Bakara?Mordin: (tense and alarmed) Situation stable, somewhat alarmed at prospect of keter-spirit in close proximity.Wrex: Yeah, that's Kalros. Tell me something I don't know.Mordin: Metal in truck excellent iron supplement for Maw's diet!And honestly, for just a fraction of a second, the eternal scowl on Javik's face ticked up, just a little. Didn't last.
- Like the original, the adaptations of the Citadel DLC.
Funny / Avatar Of Victory