- Atop The Fourth Wall 2008 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2009 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2010 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2011 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2012 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2013 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2014 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2015 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2016 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2017 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2018 Episodes
- Atop The Fourth Wall 2019 Episodes
- History of Power Rangers
- Linkara Riffs
- Amazing Ghost Stories
- The utterly anticlimactic flashback to how Linkara got the Magic Gun Some crazy guy runs into his backyard while Linkara is eating lunch, giggles uncontrollably while measuring him, waving random objects around, etc., then hands Linkara the gun and runs away, screaming "FREE AT LAST!". And during all of this, Linkara just sits there, peacefully munching away at his sandwich.
- From the making of special, Lewis' father taking issue with him saying it wasn't clear whether the mermaid was evil, because of course a vampire mermaid is evil. Lewis responds "You're so prejudiced!"
- Captain Flash
- Linkara's utter joy at the existence of the Golden Age superheroine Tomboy, and his frustration that the bland Captain Flash is the headlining character rather than her.
- From the flashback: Iron Liz's suggestion about why Mephisto wanted Mary Jane and Peter Parker's marriage so much: he collects wedding rings!
- Daredevil Battles Hitler
- When Daredevil is introduced to Winston Churchill, we get the following dialogue.
- The flashback to Linkara picking out his reviewing outfit. He keeps insisting on wearing any part of his Obelisk Blue uniform, while Iron Liz keeps rejecting it. Especially the hat.Liz: You look like you stole it off a pimp!
- His utter excitement over the final story, which features Daredevil teaming up with a band of then-modern day pirates to take siege of a Nazi U-Boat.
- The Avenger #1:
- Early on, Linkara calls out the comic's narrator for his seeming inability to tell the difference between red and black. This later leads him to question whether the liquid falling into the ocean from a crashing plane is actually oil as described.
- All Romances #6
- Linkara's review opens with, "Romance comics suck. (beat) That's it, that's the review. Thanks for buying the DVD." Cue the end credits, which Linkara quickly pushes away to continue with the real review.
- Four Color #435
- When one Frosty story involves a group of talking forest animals wanting to have a Christmas party of their own, Linkara starts panicking and worries it's going to lead up to another "Woodland Critter Christmas."
- Jack Frost uses his wand to make the animals' Christmas tree start glowing. Cue edit of the tree spontaneously combusting.
- Linkara Riffs: A Ride for Cinderella
- Linkara constantly being disturbed at the gnome with a long grey beard who has the voice of a small child.Linkara: What are you?!
- Linkara constantly being disturbed at the gnome with a long grey beard who has the voice of a small child.
- The pre-commercial eyecatch that features him dressed as ChazzLinkara: We'll be right back, you Slifer slackers. (Later) And now we're back. ...I love this outfit.
- The Eye Catch featuring Linkara dressed as The Sniper.TF2 Sniper!Linkara: That Pyro is a Spy! (beat, then fiery whoosh) Oh god, no he isn't!
- One eyecatch interrupts Linkara changing from his Freddy Krueger costume from the previous week into his Obelisk Blue costume and awkwardly cuts to commercial. When we return, he's in a Klingon battle armor costume and awkwardly welcomes us back.Linkara: I'm running out of costumes!
- Linkara's attempts to get a Bulbasaur plushie into a Pokeball, and his subsequent attempt to keep it in there.Linkara: (holding the Pokeball in front of Bulbasaur) Get in the ball.Bulbasaur: Bulba!
- This one featuring Pollo:Pollo: We'll be right back. Or will we? *dramatic zoom in**commercial*Pollo: And we're back. Or are we? *dramatic zoom in - partially* Yes.
- One episode's bumpers have Linkara and The Nostalgia Critic switching their wardrobes and mocking each other. Needless to say, both are not amused.
- Anytime Moarte drops his Large Ham voice and says anything in a close-to-normal tone is hilarious. For example, in the Uzumaki vol. 1 review, he states the name of the town in the story. On the possibility that he may have mispronounced the name, Moarte's response?Moarte: My children, I don't speak Japanese. Give me a break here.
- When talking about the Friday the 13th franchise, he mentions Jason X in a rather unimpressed manner.Moarte: ...Including that one where he went into space and became a killer cyborg. That happened too.
- The joke from the Uzumaki review returns in the review of Howard Lovecraft and the Frozen Kingdom.Moarte: What's that? I did not pronounce the city name correctly? 1.) It's how it's spelled in the book. 2.) If I don't speak Japanese, what the hell makes you think I speak Old One?
- In Poe, Moarte notes that he thinks being undead is great and that he's doing pretty well for himself. He has a table and everything!
- Moarte's utter bafflement at the Killdozer comic, opening with his usual "Hello, my children" in an unsure and confused manner. He introduces the comic saying, "I've got to admit, we've got a weird one today... It's the Killdozer comic." He later goes to say, "Admittedly, the idea of a killer bulldozer may seem silly... and it is..."
- In the Wrath of the Spectre, the Spectre's costume just a pair of green underpants and a cape.Moarte: What? When you're God's angel of death and wrath and punishment and stuff, I think you're allowed to wear whatever the hell you want.
- In the Reiko the Zombie Shop review, after explaining that most necromancers can only summon one specific zombie, Moarte gives us this gem: "It's like Pokemon! But with corpses."
- The third episode for 2013 ends with him hefting a sword and declaring he is going to fight something truly scary: a tax collector. Funny on its own, but then he charges off-screen yelling "FOR THE LONGBOX!"
- In his latest review of Teen Titans Annual #1, after a woman stuffs a cat in a blender, he says this.Moarte: Horrific yes, but damn impressive. You ever try to get a cat to do something it doesn't want to do? The thing turns into like, an out of control slinky or something.
- At the end of the Hellsing review for 2013, Moarte notices that there's something familiar about Alucard's name and proceeds to spell it backwards. And what does he discover?Moarte: BY THE LONGBOX!!! NILBOG IS GOBLIN SPELLED BACKWARDS!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
Moarte: The ladies love big guns, particularly cannons.
- From the same review, he makes a not so subtle allusion to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.
- In the review of Dracula Everlasting, Moarte notes the similarity between this interpretation of Dracula and Time Lords.
- What's even funnier is what makes him realize it since said story contains a locket contains a spirit able to reenter the body and regenerate. Sound familiar?
- The deadpan "praise" of the Deathtube joke from Zombo.
- From Star Trek Issues 4 and 5, when Moarte mentions Chekov and Sulu fencing, he adds "Get your minds out of the gutters, children!"
- He opens the video on Captain America #326 by singing the propaganda tune from Captain America: The First Avenger
- From the Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash sequel, a small excerpt from one sentence becomes hilarious if you are aware of the popular Yaoi ships in the Power Rangers fandom: "Jason wants Tommy..."
- In the new intro, the grave the Longbox is buried in has a tombstone that says One More Day. There's also one that says "Here Lies Countdown"
- He opens his review of 8-Bit Zombie with "doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doot, my children."
- In the review of "Night of the Living Dead: Just a Girl" he comments that he wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Cooper's logic says that Karen caused the zombie apocalypse.
- From "Tales of Supernatural Laws" we have this:Moarte: Order! Order! Court is now in session, my children. Beware the creatures of the night, they have lawyers!
- The Take That! to Internet comments in The Witching Hour.
- "I am told that Man-Thing is quite giant sized. I sure hope I am the first person ever to make that joke.
- Moarte's summer attire? A bright orange Hawaiian shirt.
- For the 2016 Midsummer's Nightmare, Moarte has been replaced with a Rod Serling-esque host-complete with a calm, collected tone of voice that makes any wisecracks all the more hilarious. At least, until the end of the final episode, which sees the Host painfully transforming into Moarte himself.
- Moarte reluctantly reviews a Barbie comic.
- Linkara bursts in on him during his review of the Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's War comics (looking for a projection of Freddy Krueger created by his preliminary opponent in the Contest of Champions).Linkara: Ah-HA!
Moarte: You can go now.
- In Camp Midnight, human girl Skye bluffs to her monster campmates that she wouldn't want to show her (non-existent) real monster form, because it's "the worst kind of creature you can imagine".Moarte: Ahhhh... A Youtube commenter.
- Whenever Linkara does a two-part review, part two opens with a "Previously On" segment featuring several of the site's contributors in various overblown comic book situations, like MarzGurl spoofing the line "I love Stalin more" from Sinnamon or an army of Angry Joes facing off against Neutro. Dr. Insano from The Spoony Experiment even made his first ever appearance in one!
- Chester A. Bum and The Nostalgia Critic argue as the Bum destroys Hollywood, Rome, France, Pluto and the Earth.
- Diamanda Hagan discovers she's pregnant with Obscurus Lupa's baby (and that's only where her situation begins), while Oancitizen figures out a complex Ancient Conspiracy. What nails it is his reaction at the end when an angel tells him he's a new prophet.
- Linkara's twitter, 10/23/09: "According to a comment on my blog,◊ I'll never be as famous as The Bee Gees. NOOOOOOO! *Goes off to cry* "
- Said comment gets mercilessly mocked in the Dark Knight Strikes Again part 2 review.
- And he lives in constant torment over that.
- Linkin' Up With Linkara, for turning everything about Spooning With Spoony on its head. Even more so, Matin' with Ma-Ti!
- Linkara's reaction to the Spider-Man newspaper comic strip in which One More Day was nothing more than a dream.Linkara: [maniacal laughter]
(a few minutes later)
Linkara: (still keeps laughing for 30 solid seconds; deep breath) Well, I wished it happened in the main universe, but beggars can't be choosers.
- From Linkara's crossover with the Last Angry Geek on Comic Book Issues:One of us is successful, and the other is you.
- Even better is the outtake. "One of us is-is successful... and still flubs the line regardless."
- Also, Geek restraining a Quesada fanboy while Linkara force-feeds said fan torn pages of said fan's mint copy of One More Day.
- During the crossover review of an Avengers video game with Spoony:
Spoony: Well that wasn't very nice.
- Dr. Insano brings us... NEUTRO 2.0! It, well, it doesn't last long.Dr. Insano: (after Neutro 2.0 is destroyed) Right, erm...I'll just let myself out. (leaves)
- Also, in the same video, Spoony's reaction to meeting '90s Kid for the first time.Linkara: Just ignore him. He's like a pop-up ad that won't go away.
- The blooper at the end of the video as well.Dr. Insano: (a book flies past him) Missed me!
- Just as funny when he's beaned in the head by the book in the video proper.
Linkara: He's the one that killed you, remember?
Spoony: Hey, yeah. You suck, Insano!
Dr. Insano: My brain hurts.
- Dr. Insano brings us... NEUTRO 2.0! It, well, it doesn't last long.
- During one of Iron Liz's "You're such a Card...Game" reviews, the reaction on both of their faces in regards to the Inuyasha TCG. The unboxing video alone has some of the best reactions, as the two are going in blind about the series...save for Lewis, who's seen two episodes.
- After losing a game of Mystery Date, Linkara plays off the fact that the game is from 1965 by saying his character, having lost out on getting a date, is instead going to watch some early Doctor Who episodes and get depressed over how they'll be lost due to BBC being unable to see the future and save the episodes.
- The constant appearances of J. Edgar Hoover.
- Their use of outdated insults like "hussy", "skank" , and "chippy roustabout".
- Lewis's confusion at the Beach Robe.
- In the first Yu-Gi-Oh vlog, Linkara gets a card named Trigon.Linkara: ... Trigon! Woo! New Teen Titans fan right here, Trigon the Terrible is a card now!
- Boffo's twitter account.
- Anytime he does his "WTF?" face.
- Taking a page from The Cinema Snob's book, Linkara adds a fake synopsis when he uploads a new part of To Boldly Flee to his blog.Part 1: A group of scientists steal an untested rocket to try to beat a foreign power into space, but the cosmic radiation they encounter grants them extraordinary powers!
- Linkara and Obscurus Lupa worked together to do a Power Rangers Holiday Special... in March.
- Alpha pushes a button in the Command Center that is supposed to decorate the Command Center in Christmas Decorations. Linkara's first reaction is to edit in footage of the Command Center's destruction from the end of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Season 3 as soon as the button is pushed.
- "Alpha has a child-kidnapping button."
- "It's love!" (Vomit Discretion Shot)
- "So I want to put things behind me. Literally, I mean."
- Linkara has been involved in two live plays of tabletop RPGs at ConBravo, in 2012 and 2013. In the first campaign, he played the straight man as the rest of his team consisted of a gigantic barbarian, a pyromaniacal wizard, and Tandem the Spoony. In 2013, you can tell he's getting increasingly irked by the GM, Big Mike, stacking the deck heavily in his favor in an Alien vs. Predator scenario.
- In his Captain Marvel vlog, Viga comes to the conclusion that Captain Marvel is Elsa.
- Linkara's important announcement is a little of this and a lot of Heartwarming.
- Linkara and Allen's first meeting: the second Allen says he's from the FBI, Linkara immediately slams the door in his face.
- Linkara and Dominic:
- Where are the other reviewers during the movie? They're trying to comfort the Nostalgia Critic:Calluna: For the love of god, Critic! Why did you watch Garbage Pail Kids again? What were you thinking?!Critic: I don't know! I thought it would get better with age!Sage: Critic, open the door before you are permanently traumatized!Critic: I don't know what happiness is anymore! Joy is a lie! A LIIIEEE!!!
- Nash's increasing bafflement with the powers and lives of the other reviewers.
- When Cinema Snob mentions that he keeps several bottles of Crystal Pepsi on hand at all times in his pants. Cue Joe giving a confused look at his pants.
- During the final battle Allen comes across a box labeled "Nappa". His response? "God damn it!"
- There was also a box labeled "Diamanda Hagan's Minions."
- Another box was labeled "Spoony clones."
- The Cinema Snob's method to distract the roboticized astronauts.
- The Stinger. The Cinema Snob finally gets to show everybody Salo, like he's been wanting to the whole movie. Nobody is happy about this. Except the Snob, of course.
- The various reactions are even funnier. The slow pan first shows Lupa and MarzGurl mostly looking befuddled...then to the guys plus the two male astronauts and even Pollo, all in various degrees of freaked, disturbed, bewildered, horrified, mortified, and traumatized. Once more, except the Snob, of course, who even nudges Nash, who is in fetal position.
- Blink and you miss it (and hard to see, given it happens at the edge of the screen), but Allen glares at the Snob when the latter nudges Nash.
- When Allen begins showing classified files to Linkara, the Snob asks if the rest of them should be seeing this. Linkara tells him not to worry: it's not like they're gonna Tweet it or something. Lupa then sheepishly hides her iPad behind her back, the camera cutting to show she was about to do just that.
- Snob swipes his key card and walks into his hotel room, at which point Linkara punches him and grabs him by the arm.Linkara: (angrily) We're gonna review Bimbos BC, you hear me?Snob: The fuck are you talking about? We planned on doing thisLinkara: Oh well, yeah, but the thing is that we're not supposed to like doing crossovers. We're supposed to be like "oh, I don't wanna review that with you, I didn't know we were at the same hotel", that kind of thing. You know, play along.Snob: Oh, oh, okay. (flatly) Oh, oh, I hate this! I don't wanna do thisLinkara: Great! Well, let's go review it!
- Linkara: It was shot on shhhhhhhurely what was at the time high-quality video tape.
- After a hilarious fight scene:Snob: That's right, just flail your arms weakly a bit more. That's obviously holding it off.Linkara: It apparently bites into her shoulder and oh look, who knew that the human body was made of Bubble Tape. (monster starts chewing, Linkara makes "om nom nom" noises)
- On the opening credits:Snob: and they even change the font halfway through, and then change back, and then change again!Linkara: Wait, should I use Helvetica? No, no, wait, Times New Roman! Oh, Courier, will you be my savior?Snob: Who cares what the fucking font is?
- Larry the Male Bimbo: And while the scientists were living in luxury, they were breeding day and night!Dr. Insano: Yes, we scientists claim we want to stop nuclear war, but secretly we want it to continue so we can all live in our gilded palaces! (maniacal laughter)(Linkara throws something at Insanao, knocking him over)Snob: What'd you throw at him?Linkara: Comic book.Snob: And that works?Linkara: Surprisingly, yes. Go ahead, try it.Insano: (standing back up) Why do people always want to hate me? (another comic book hits him, he falls again)Snob: I feel power like I've never felt before.
- After some extracted blood makes a "squirt" noise onto a microscope slide:Snob: The fuck was that noise?(Linkara leans in and beeps the Snob's nose; Snob slowly turns and glares at him)
- Doc: What Thatch plans to do is buy all the land and build more cities so he can make more income for himself.Snob: Again, it's the fucking Apocalypse. No one owns any land. And if they did, what good is money when there's no fucking economy? Where is the money coming from?!90's Kid: Duuuuuuude! Obviously they kept their copy of Bloodgun #¾ in pristine shape!80's Dan: Hey hey hey, I know I kept my copy of Marvel Contest Champions in pristine shape!90's Kid: Dude! 80's Dan! You have all that New Coke stashed up!80's Dan: And you have all that Coke II, my backwards hat-wearing friend!90's Kid: I will totally trade you!80's Dan: That is fair, good sir. That is fair. (they walk off together)Snob: The fuck just happened?Linkara: It's best not to question it.
- In the commentary video, Lewis notes that moment was "the crossover that everyone demanded".
- Snob: I don't wanna die, my voice is too sexy!
- Thatch: Watch a good comedy like I Spit on Your Grave. That cheers me up.Snob: "A comedy like I Spit on Your Grave?" Oh yeah, nothing spells "goofy slapstick fun" like a 40-minute rape scene!
- After some Dutch Angle shots of the building:Linkara: Yes, focus on the bricks! The bricks know everything!
- Man: The weather's getting worse, Mr. Thatch. I fear it's acid rain.Linkara: Oh my God, Snob! There's a battle out there of Godzilla fighting a giant robot!Snob: Really?Linkara: Yes, but we don't have the budget to show it to you!
- Linkara: I AM A MAN!(punches Snob in the Chest; Snob grunts and starts coughing)Linkara: You okay?Snob: Just ducky. (coughs)
- Kung Tai Ted starts instructing on the horrible fight choreography, but stops when Ninja Style Dancer appears behind him, and they agree to a fight.
- Linkara: The bimbos enter the Nightmare Zone.Linkara and Snob: We're already there!
- Splicing in the Batman theme to make a scene more amusing.
- The Rule of Three to Running Gag of Linkara's and The Snob's characters bumping into one another: Harvey Finevoice asks Linkara if he's needed at the end of the review, only to be told no by Linkara. Then, Vic Dealio announces his presence, (momentarily confusing Harvey), before the two go off to sing a duet.Linkara: Do you think our characters are weird?Snob: (Utterly annoyed) Yeeeesssss.
Black River Monster (The Cinema Snob)
- Lewis cameos as Fat Grandma in this episode, telling the story of the Black River Monster to Linkara. The kicker is The Stinger.
Zsazsa Zaturrnah (Diamanda Hagan)
- At one point, Hagan tries to compare the plot to Gayniggers From Outer Space, but Linkara wont let her say the title since she's not black. So she gets someone who can.Hagan: Just think of it as a reversed version of...
Fard Muhammad: *exasperated sigh* Gayniggers From Outer Space
- Multiple times throughout the review, Linkara states that Zsazsa is a better Superman movie than Man of Steel; the first two times are somewhat in jest, but the third time is more serious when he points out that at least Zsazsa takes the super-battle away from the civilians.
killer7 Comic Series Review (Lotus Prince)
- Located at Lewis's Funny page.
Oh my God, TV Tropes used one of my quotes!