- Raven forming a crucifix with his fingers, accompanied by "that cannot be natural".
- Every single panel here.
- Mikel is a barrel o' laughs.
- WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE A FEMALE THAT YOU WANTED TO ATTRACT?!
- GRAVITY? AGAIN?!
- Among all the action, Cassie lets slip a GET OFF MY LAWN
- For being so Faux Affably Evil, Snow manages to bring the laughs pretty often. When he sees a powerful cannon, though, you could probably hear the Squee! from orbit.
- Laundry Pants Man.
- Look carefully at Raven's face in the fifth panel on this page.
- Raven goes through the whole "I must betray my friends" thing (go on, you knew it was coming) but runs into a basic logical flaw in the argument.Raven: I don't expect them to forgive me, but I need to do this.
Captain Snow: Yes, exactly. You have to protect them, even if that means betraying all they fight for.
Raven: Yes, of course, I... hm... You... In order to protect them, I have to betray the one I love and...
Actually, no. That would be stupid. We're not going to do that.
- In the middle of a heartwarming moment, we find out Raven likes head scritches.
- Funny and heartwarming in one neat package:Blitz: Credenza... why do you look so... depthy?
- How are you so fat and cute?!
Funny / Archipelago