- This little gem from Chapter 9.Harry: Dumbledore is the greatest wizard I know of.Tom: Dumbledore is an old man. If he's so great, why is it that he was never able to defeat Lord Voldemort?*beat*
- Cedric Diggory's Memetic Badass status.
- Cedric Diggory once parallel parked the Hogwarts Express.
- Cedric Diggory doesn't always drink butterbeer, but when he does he prefers Madame Rosmerta's.
- When you set up a mirror to reflect the Mirror of Erised, it shows Cedric Diggory.
- Mr. Granger getting a little too enthusiastic with the firewhiskey in Chapter 17.
The worst part was when Professor Snape had found out. Hermione had never even heard of the Hangover-Enhancing Potion before that day.
- Not to mention Hermione's reminiscing of the time a group of Slytherin boys smuggled some into the castle.
- Hermione learns Draco is the Seeker.Hermione: Wait, I have to cheer for Malfoy?Blaise: He is our Seeker. In completely unrelated news, Lucius Malfoy donated a whole team's worth of top of the line brooms to our squad.Hermione: Right, that tears it. [turns to walk away]
Funny / Applied Cultural Anthropology