- The game itself is hilarious, with matches that are dead on, dead off, it's so much darn fun that making up your own rules or your own cards seems like the funnest experience you could have. Basically, the game can't be played without laughing.
- Persuading the judge to take your card, even though you picked it because you had no better matches in your hand. Or because you thought it was the exact opposite...
- Using failure as your only option.
- One of the red cards is Helen Keller. Guaranteed to be a stitch no matter how you play it.
- Some of the descriptions of people, places, or things on red cards are pretty clever or punny, such as Stalins Tomb: Wed love to visit Stalins Tomb, but its probably just another communist plot.
Funny / Apples to Apples