- "I'm The Man" is plainly full of CMoF.Now we're Anthrax and we take no shitAnd we don't care for writing hitsThe sound you hear is what we likeI'll steal your pop-tarts like I stole your...Socks!No man, what's the matter with you?I'll get it the next time, I mean it...
- The end of Gung-Ho. After a wild, mad-tempo speed metal song, the band is just goofing around into the mic like maniacs.
- Startin' Up a Posse is an already awesome Take That! aimed at the PMRC. The whimsical delivery just nails it.Now you might take offenseTo a word like "fuck" or "shit" (dick!)But you fuckin' don't have the right (cunt!)To discriminate me for saying it!You fuckin' whores (you fuckin' whores!)That's all you are(go suck a dick, eh?)
- "Milk (Ode to Billy)" is a thrash metal song about really wanting some milk. It's a reference to S.O.D. vocalist Billy Milano.I can't go, out to the storeI'll just wait 'till Mommy buys moreI'll just have, wheat thins and beerIf I get sick the toilet is near
- N.F.B. (Dallabnikufesin)note is a perfect parody of the cheesy 80's Power Ballad.You left me standing in the mudCrying to myselfA heart so full of painBut we fell in love againThis time foreverTrue love prevails over all...[Cue Inelegant Blubbering](Joey, Joey, get me some tissue)
- "Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun" is a Beastie Boys cover from the Beavis And Butthead Experience that starts out with a skit where the titular duo hang out with the band, eventually pissing them off and getting kicked off the bus after Beavis runs off into the bathroom with the band's porn.
- "Bud E. Luv Bomb And Satan's Lounge Band" is about a lounge singer backed by a thrash band. "Joey was Bud E. Luvbomb; the rest of us were his lounge band," as Scott explains. This is 13 years before Richard Cheese debuted.
- The video to "Monster at the End", with a few dashes of Nightmare Fuel in between.
- Scott Ian telling Marc Maron about opening for Ozzy for a leg of shows he did, then leaving but no announcement going out that Anthrax wasn't opening any more. A few nights later, Anthrax fans were horrified to find that the new opening band was Winger. It didn't go well for them.
- One time during a gig the security thought it would be a good idea to tackle their singer, mistaking him for a Loony Fan. Cue Scott Ian saying "nince going, suppose you didn't see him on stage the last 90 minutes.."
Funny / Anthrax