- The part where Miss Hannigan comes up to his car and Stacks mistakes her for a sex worker:Miss Hannigan: Hey, Mr. Will Stacks!Stacks: No, thank you! I'm not looking for temporary companionship!Miss Hannigan: What?Stacks: God has a path for us all, and your path should be away from the car!Miss Hannigan: You think you're better than me?!Stacks: I am better than you!Miss Hannigan: Like me on Facebook!Stacks: I don't like you in Harlem! Why would I like you on Facebook?
- Hannigan's outburst in the middle of "Little Girls".But I find myself here at this snothouse / Little shoes, little socks, please kill me! I'm serious! Please kill me! I'm not singing, I'm asking!"
- The entirety of Moon Quake Lake.
- Mila Kunis' character: Says the boy who doesn't have to go home to the moon every night. [moon tears]
- Grace is insistent that Annie's bow be tied with the satin facing out. Stacks does not understand why it's so important. Includes this blink-and-you-miss-it line:Stacks: I used to know a girl named Satin...Grace: No need to elaborate.
- This gem during the Hard-Knock Life number:Mia: What does "hard-knock life" mean?
Pepper: It means our life sucks!
Mia: Oh, then yeah.
- When Guy posts the news that Stacks saved Annie from being run over, he suggests that Stacks invite Annie to lunch. Stacks orders Grace to bring her despite Guy's protests:Guy: No, Will! Let me pick her up! Please! It was my idea! Let me go to Harlem!
Stacks: They'll whoop your ass in Harlem!
Guy: Don't you shut me off! Don't you dare shut me off!
(Stacks shuts Guy off)
- This dialogue from Annie & Stacks when Mr. Stacks tells her he's running for mayor:Will Stacks: 'The more we're seen together the better for my campaign.
Annie: Wait, that's how America's elected?
Will Stacks: Yes, insane, ain't it?
Annie: I bet if I moved in with you, you'd become president!
Will Stacks: (Spit Take) That would be. (coughs) But this is not that kinda party.
- Will quoting The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song while campaigning.
- When the protagonists find out that Guy had Annie kidnapped, Guy grabs Grace's arm and insists she talk Will out of firing him/going after Annie. Grace proceeds to slug him, to which Pepper says, "It's not 'cause she likes you!" Made funnier on two counts: (1) refined Grace did the slugging and (2) Pepper had actually punched a guy in her class once because she liked him; she got suspended and they like each other now, according to Annie.
- This split-second line when Guy tells Will to take Annie to lunch:Guy: This is fantastic, Will, I'm telling you it's the most human thing you've done in this campaign, with all due respect.Will Stacks: None taken.
- During the Newspaper Montage showcasing the photos of Will and Annie, you can see one of the 'headlines' at the side reads: Stop Reading This and Watch the Movie.
Funny / Annie (2014)