- In the first episode when Buffy and Cyrus are trying to find out Andi's secret. The bell rings, Andi says something about first period and Cyrus exclaims EXACTLY!
- Upon meeting them in the second episode, Jonah Beck calls Cyrus and Buffy "disc heads." Buffy thinks he called them something else.Buffy: What did you just call us?
Andi: Disc... heads.
- Cyrus coming out is treated rightfully seriously. But the show stills get a quick laugh to balance it out.Cyrus: This is really bad timing. I just got a girlfriend.
- When Andi invites Jonah to Chinese New Year, the conversation between her and Bex after he leaves to get ready.Bex: Cece doesn't like surprises. Or boys. And especially surprise boys... (brightly)There will be turnip cakes!
- Also in "Chinese New Year" when Jonah shows up in a white shirt.Cece: You're wearing white, the color of death. But please, come in.
- When Cyrus is cheering for Buffy in her basketball game, he holds up a sign that says "Buffy Dribbles In Her Sleep". Andi understandably tells him not to use that one.
- In "Perfect Day 2.0"Andi: How did you know to come get us?Bex: Something sounded off about your call. Also, I thought I heard Cyrus...crying in the background?Cyrus: Cyrus saves the day. Not something you get to say very often.
- In "Buffy in a Bottle", TJ doesn't realize Cyrus' "physical issue" that happens to be "private" is his inability to do a somersault.Cyrus: I'm sorry, it's... private. I'm having a... physical issue.
Cyrus: Wait! No! Stop imagining horrible things!
- In "Howling at the Moon Festival" when Jonah accidentally ruins the Macks' wall and he, Cyrus, and Buffy try to fix it:Jonah: I'm just a boy... standing in front of a wall... trying to cover it with toothpaste.
- The whole sequence of Jonah describing what happened between him and TJ when they were in little league together in "I Got Your Number".Jonah: And I was angwee! I mean, angry.
- "One in a Minyan" has a few.Cyrus: Y'know the story behind every major Jewish holiday? They tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat.
- In "Mount Rushmore or Less", on Costume DayMarty: [Pointing at Cyrus] Oh, I get it! Salt!