Love in the Time of Teamwork
- Conway is still continuing to stalk Dawn...all the way to Kalos.
- Dawn makes fun of May's relationship with Drew with these funny nuggets:May: Yeah, it's kind of obvious.Dawn: Like your infatuation with Drew.
- And later:Dawn: Just look at May. Do you think you could find another girl that shovels in as much food as she does?May: One more crack, Dawn, and we may be short a team member tomorrow.
- Bonnie, Dawn and May spying on Ash and Serena during their "date"
- Bonnie pushing Clemont's chair aside so that she and Serena could talk.
- Brock thinking more about the ladies' clothing than about the discomfort the other boys feel in their suits.
- All of Ash's friends spying on Ash and Serena after their Big Damn Kiss.
Firsts, Fans, and Failures
- Bonnie. Just, everything Bonnie.
- Ash not knowing how to describe a date to his Pokemon.
- The play at the end. Between Noivern ruining the stage, Talonflame cackling, Braixen setting things on fire and Pikachu liberally shocking everyone, it all makes for a hilarious time.
A Starlit Sibling Session About Scientific Sweethearts
- Bonnie and Clemont coming to a conclusion that Bonnie will always look for a "keeper" no matter what.
Love in the Time of Turbulence
- Clemont using his Rocket Skates to get to the Tower of Mastery as he screams to Bunnelby.
- Seamus' complete amusement and disinterest in Team Rocket's motto.
- Bonnie laughing and screaming as she plummets down on Tyrantrum while Clemont screams like a little girl.
- Team Rocket decidedly taking credit for defeating every evil organization in front of Ash.
- Bonnie having Dedenne use Nuzzle to take out both Theta's Pokemon, and paralyzing Rayquaza of all things. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome.
- Bonnie riding Squishy into battle as she beats down Team Neo.
- Clemont freaking out over his first date with Korrina.
Seconds, Skates, and Science
- The first line of the fic:Ash: A double date? What's that?... Is that like two dates in a row?
- Clemont and Ash's freaking out over having to plan a double date.
- Meyer's deadpan delivery at telling Clemont that his mother was a superhero named "Ampharos Hood".
- Sycamore's awful device on how to take a girl on a date.
- Everything Bonnie, once again. From spying to planning the date to forcing Clemont and Korrina to kiss.
Love in the Time of Trbulations
- Ash and Serena's mothers learn that their children are dating. Cue an instant Oh, Crap! from them.
- Alain's Charizard dancing at the celebration.
Love in the Time of Tropics
- Rotom and Bonnie constantly make fun of one another throughout.
- Any time Team Skull is involved.Skull Grunt: We got yous surrounded like...we got yous surrounded!
- Cleemont fanboying over Faba.
Love in the Time of Trials
- Bonnie and Rotom playing pranks on Keoni, calling a truce to their efforts.
- Ash takes place in a Ceremony, including dancing...which he sucks at. Better yet, he's paired with Keoni.
- Acerola's trial is this in spades. With Serena freaking out and jumping on to Ash, Clemont trying to find a scientific explanation, Bonnie having fun and Lillie rather curious, it's hilarious. Add in Team Rocket, and the funny factor steps up.
- Jessie, as the group splits apart for a month. Doubles as a Shout-Out.Jessie: You need cultured sophisticated and intelligent women to be the face of this group on a mission...quest...thing.Meowth: Yer rulin' yerself out, Jess.
Love in the Time of Tenacity
- The hints of Kahili training Ash by hitting him with a golf club are equal parts hilarious and frightening.
- Brock's usual antics with Aria. Made funnier by the fact that she seems to reciprocate them.
- Team Skull rapping.
- The fact that while everyone's inhibitions are lowered, all Hau does is eat all of his malasadas.
- Jessie having Braixen set Bewear on fire to deal damage to the Motherbeast is both hilarious and a Moment of Awesome.
Fourths, Films and Forgiveness
- Ash trying to act during a rainy scene while Serena can't stop laughing.