- Rosalyn dancing to "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney while cleaning the house.
- "You broke the science oven!""Don't put metal in the science oven! Don't put metal in the science oven!" Sheesh!
- Then later, after the microwave has actually caught fire, and Rosalyn and Irving are having yet another fight about it:Rosalyn: You want to be more like Carmine? Why don't you build something, like he does? Instead of all your empty deals that are just like your fucking science oven. You know, I read that it takes all of the nutrition out of our food. It's empty, just like your deals. Empty, empty.Irving: Listen to this bullshit.Rosalyn: It's not bullshit. I read it in an article. Look. By Paul Brodeur. Bring something into this house that's gonna take all the nutrition out of our food and then light our house on fire? Thank God for me.
- Then later, after the microwave has actually caught fire, and Rosalyn and Irving are having yet another fight about it:
- Richie's boss recounting getting beaten, and then we see Richie beating him up with a telephone unit. It is much funnier than it sounds.
- When Richie and Sydney/Edith are in the stall at the disco. Pay attention to the shouts from the women who are not pleased that they're taking up a stall.Patron: Are you gonna fuck for real or get out of the stall for real?!
- The running gag of Richie's boss trying to tell the ice fishing story, and Richie interrupting him with how he thinks it ends.Richie: Oh, I get it! Your brother fell through the ice and died!Stoddard: Yes he died, but that was years later and from something else!
- Richie mimicking Stoddard's posture and behavior after he leaves the room, and cracking up as he does so.
- Richie's hair in the little curlers.
- Rosalyn's tendency to...overshare.Rosalyn: Life is ridiculous and I would never say anything bad about your father in front of you but your father is a sick son of a bitch.Danny: Daddys a sick son of a bitch?Rosalyn: Dont repeat that. But yes.
- One of the deleted scenes features the "shiek" being taken on a tour of Camden with Carmine enthusiastically telling him about his plans and what a great area it is. Not three seconds later a huge brick is thrown through the back of the car's window which causes the normally friendly Carmine to freak out in the middle of the street while the other characters laugh at him.
Funny / American Hustle