- In the first book, Loki's day does not go well.Loki: My brother threw me into a pool, humans stole my clothes, and I was attacked by monsters. Who wrecked my car.
- Loki gets high on honey.Nick Fury: He's off duty. And as high as a motherfucking kite, so he can't be put back ON duty.
- Loki, as it turns out, is really good with kids. He chases them around the yard and spins them as the others comment on how suprisingly good he is at that.Loki: Apparently, terrorizing their spawn is laudable behavior. Or you're just having fun and don't want to think too much about it.
- Loki flirting with Jane Foster.Jane: Uh-huh. You just want me to save your ass again.Loki: It is a very fine ass. The universe would mourn its loss.
- When Thor shows up and attacks Loki in the elevator of his condo complex, a little old lady gets on and has a pleasant chat with Loki, who is still pinned to the wall, and reprimands Thor for...throwing Loki into a pool and ruining the scarf she knitted for him, destroying the condos, and calling the space whales.
- Everything 'Steve Pinkerton' says or does.
Funny / Agent Loki: International Man of Mayhem