- Right after Snow Black reveals her true form, she asks Haru to take her flying. He is obviously flustered and nervous, and Snow Black is openly flirting with him. What makes this so funny is that we get a shot of Taku looking at them, obviously enjoying their little scene.
- Shenanigans that occur when Black and Red kings stay for the night in Haruyuki's apartment. All of them, other than the few bits that were heart-warming instead, beginning from Snow Black's attempted departure.
- When Snow Black tells Haru that she'd give him anything he wants as a reward for defending their legion territory, the first thing that comes to Haru's mind is friggin' food.
- The second ending. Kuroyukihime fighting her net avatar over Haru.
- Absolutely every interaction between Silver Crow and Ash Roller. The latter's Gratuitous English Jive Turkey is just utterly hilarious to listen to, as is him frequently Flipping the Bird at an oblivious Haru (complete with the hand being mosaic censored).
- When Silver Crow confirms his metal armor has cold resistance, Scarlet Rain decides to test this for herself by pouncing on his back and assaulting him with snowballs from the Snow and Ice stage. And if that wasn't funny enough, her gleeful facial expressions just sell the scene.
- In episode 9, Haruyuki and Kuroyukihime enter his apartment to find Yuniko playing his (rather gory) video games. The look on poor Haru's face is priceless. The scene is made even funnier in the English dub, in which the first thing that greets Haru when he opens the door is Yuniko yelling, "DIE, SUCKERS! BURN IN HELL!"
- Episode 21. There appear to be quite a number of Yaoi fans in that bus.
- In episode 24 Haru asks Kuroyukihime to "be with him forever". This causes Kuroyukihime to absolutely freak out. Haru doesn't understand her reaction until he figures out how it came across, and immediately gets flustered.
- Before that, when Haru comes up to Kuroyukihime after she gets off her train, Megumi visibly has Glowing Eyes of Doom, from jealousy.
- In the first OVA, while Taku and Haru implement the plan to take out Pumpkin-Chan, Taku attacks it with a water gun. Haru goes full Rambo in his pig avatar...Taku's look is priceless.
- A double one happens during the fight against Yellow Radio's forces. Haru, being a metal type that conducts electricity, is easily incapacitated by an electricity-wielding opponent... until Kuroyukihime reminds him to ground himself, literally by digging his hand into the ground. He does so and the attacker's generator promptly shorts out.
- The second part kicks in when Haru is about to toss said electricity-wielding opponent away by his cable and the guy begs him to stop, as his generator hasn't recharged yet. Haru promptly rebuts that he'd be stupid to wait for that to happen and lets loose, with his opponent yelling "Good point!" before becoming A Twinkle in the Sky.
- When Chiyu and Kuroyukihime win the first set against Haru and Taku in the two-on-two tennis match, Kuroyukihime accuses the guys of holding back. In Taku's case, it turns out to be the result of a well-intentioned but misguided desire for Chiyu to win. Haru, on the other hand, doesn't want to admit that he's distracted by the hem of the shorter skirt that Kuroyukihime's avatar is wearing.
- In Volume 5, Fuko shows up at the worst possible time while Haruyuki's having Kuroyukihime over and gets jealous... of Haruyuki.
- In Volume 6, Utai tells Haruyuki that she's nervous about the prospect of her former fellow Nega Nebulus member Fuko coming over, and Haruyuki wonders whether it's because they don't get along. When they do meet, Fuuko glomps Utai so hard she has trouble typing out her messages.
- In Volume 9, during Haru's first duel with Ash Roller after learning that his true identity is and is not a girl named Rin(long story), Haru calls him by his real first name, forgetting that Rin isn't controlling him. Ash Roller then goes ballistic over Haru calling his sister by his first name, saying that it's too soon for first or even second names.
- In Volume 9, Rin and Haru end up being caught in a fairly compromising position when Kuroyukihime and Fuko get back.
- In Volume 13, after Haru decides not to tell Utai about Aqua Current coming back to Nega Nebulus, they have a conversation about Utai's new title. which Kuroyukihime apparently made official.Haru: Um, thats a secret for a little longer.
Utai: Even for me, the Super President of the Animal Care Club?
Haru: Th-thats just a title I-Izeki went and gave you.
Utai: Sacchi revisedI mean, correctedthe club register and changed my role to to School Cultural Exchange Student and Super President. So it's an official job now!
Haru: Wh-what?! (thinking) Shes gone and done something serious for fun again.
Funny / Accel World