- This exchange when Dr. Simms tries to dismiss the group's nightmares.Dr. Elizabeth Simms: You won't make any progress until you recognize your dreams for what they are.Nancy Thompson: And what are they?Dr. Elizabeth Simms: The by-products of guilt. Psychological scars stemming from moral conflicts and overt sexuality.Roland Kincaid: Oh, great. Now it's my dick that's killing me.
- "Welcome to prime time, bitch!"
Dick Cavett: Can I ask you a question?Zsa Zsa Gabor: Certainly!(Dick changes to Freddy)Freddy: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK?!Zsa Zsa Gabor: AAAAAAAHHHHH-! (TV cuts off just as Freddy attacks her)
- The moment right before that is pretty good, too. Jennifer is watching The Dick Cavett Show, where Dick is interacting with Zsa Zsa Gabor. Which leads to this:
- Even funnier if you know that Dick Cavett specifically recommended Gabor for the guest/victim because she's so annoying.
- Near the beginning of the interview, he asks of her fur coat "How many of what had to die to make that?" It's his half-intrigued, half-appalled delivery that sells it.
- A meta-example, but the fact that fans list Zsa Zsa Gabor as one of Freddy's victims after her cameo.
- "I said, where's the fucking bourbon?!"
- What does Freddy, a mass murderer and dream demon, have nightmares about? Dokken.
- And when he wakes up from dreaming about them in a Catapult Nightmare, he's clutching a little rag dolly for comfort.
- "It's the chair for you kid!"
Funny / A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors