As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked. You have been warned.
- Glen tells his mom that he's visiting his cousin out at the airport because he doesn't want her to know that he's actually sleeping over with two teenaged girls, and he attempts to fool her by playing a mixtape of airplane noises while calling home. However, he puts in the wrong tape, with a bunch of drag-racing noises. Glen is left desperately trying to come up with excuses as Nancy and Tina burst out laughing.
- After Nancy denies his request for sex, Glen is being kept up by Tina's and Rod's lovemaking.Glen: Morality sucks.
- Also, this exchange:Nancy: Okay, here's what we're going to do. (turns off lights)
Glen: (intrigued) It's dark in here.
Nancy: But it's not what you're thinking.
- Freddy taunts Nancy by shape-shifting himself into the hall monitor:Freddy: Hey, Nancy! No running in the hallway.
- Freddy's mouth manifests into the speaker of Nancy's phone, his tongue licking her.Freddy: I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy!
- When Nancy arrives home to see her mother has put bars on the windows on her house, what is her response?Nancy: Ew.
- What station was Glen watching? KRGR.
- Rod unexpectedly shows up as the main characters are off to school. The two begin flirting/snarking with each other.Rod: I had a hard-on this morning when I woke up, Tina... Had your name written all over it.
Tina: There's four letters in my name, Rod. How can there be enough room on your joint for four letters?
Rod: Hey, up yours with a twirling lawnmower!
- It's an example of utterly pitch-Black Comedy, but this conversation as the police are examining the scene of Glen's murder:Cop: What the HELL did that, Lieutenant?
Donald: I don't know. What's the coroner got to say?
Cop: He's been in the john pukin' since he saw it.
Ambulance crew member: We don't need a stretcher in there. We need a mop!
- Nancy's mother forces her to bed and confiscates the coffee pot and all of the coffee mugs from her room. As soon as she's gone, Nancy gets out of bed and pulls a second coffee maker from under the bed.