- "On the Road Again"
Alf: Is it me, or are the walls closing in?
- While the Tanners and ALF are cooped up inside the motorhome while it's raining.
Willie: We'll see you later.
[The Tanners nearly stepped out to go jogging. Thunder comes. They come back in.]
Alf: Welcome back.
Alf: I vote we go home.
Willie: You're not voting on this!
Alf: Call the newspapers! Democracy is dead!
Alf: I'm out of here! I'm history! [opens the door. Dramatic Thunder.] I'm going to die.
- "Look it up!"
- "I'm not an anteater. I'm a... magical creature, of the forest."
- In "Lookin' Through the Window", Alf thought a neighbor was building an A-bomb in his basement (it was actually a pool heater). Near the end of the episode, it's revealed Mr. Ochmonek thought the exact same thing.
Willie: Why does Alf always use my name?
- A cop comes into Trevor's house, having picked up a tip from one "Willie Tanner".
- Alf is accused of eating the cat because it's disappeared.Alf: Maybe it got sucked into a parallel dimension.
Funny / ALF