- On Homestar Runner, in the Strong Bad Email "coloring", Marzipan teaches a kindergarten-like, unsettlingly politically correct learning program where students are called "life-blossoms". The program is called L.U.R.N., which stands for Life-Blossoms Undergoing Re-programming Naturally.
- Homestar Runner also has Strong Bad's space program, SBASAF (pronounced something like "sbace-aff"): The Strong Badian Administration of Some Aluminum Foil. And in the Cheat Commandos cartoon "2 Part Episode Part 1," Flashfight appears on behalf of BEEF, the Bureau of Elite Fighting Forces. When Silent Rip points out that it spells "BEFF," Flashfight changed it to Bureau of Every Elite Fighting Force. When Silent Rip pronounces it "Beef-fuh," Flashfight fires him.
- And let's not forget Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, "Or if you want to get in on the ground floor of the cool abbreviations: SBCG4AP!"
- Parodied in Bonus Stage with the robot MALCOLM: Machine Automated Leadership ... COLM.
- Decline of Video Gaming shows the three protagonists invited to e3 (the Electronically Exaggerated Entertainment Show) by the Gaming Ordinators National Association of Developing Systems.
- TOME centers around a MMORPG universe called the Terrain Of Magical Expertise.
- Napster Bad includes an anti-piracy organization called the Recording Association for Popsong Economics.
- The Most Popular Girls in School: What the acronym on Brittnay's Revenge Campaign read as (note the bold letters): Matthews Plan to Gain Influence Subvert Shitty Egomaniacs And Seek Out New Forms Of Unholy Retribution.
- The DSBT of DSBT InsaniT stands for DylSchoolBlindTure, which makes no sense unless you watch Special Info Episode.
- RWBY: Students are put into teams of four with the team name being based on the names of the four members, the first name corresponding to the team's leader.
- Team RWBY (pronounced "Ruby"): Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long. Each member is based on a character from a fairy tale.
- Team JNPR (pronounced "Juniper"): Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren. Each member is based on a historical/mythological figure who at one point disguised themselves as the opposite gender.
- Team CRDL (pronounced "Cardinal"): Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The team is both bird and Christian themed, as is the word "cardinal".
- Team CFVY (pronounced "Coffee"): Coco Adel, Fox Alistair, Velvet Scarlatina, Yatsuhashi Daichi. The team is based both off the color brown and various desserts.
- Team SSSN (pronounced "Sun"): Sun Wukong, Sage Ayana, Scarlet David, Neptune Vasilias. Similar to JNPR, each member is based on a character from a classic tale, but no cross-dressing is involved this time.
- Team RNJR (pronounced "Ranger"): Ruby Rose, Nora Valkyrie, Jaune Arc, Lie Ren. Nora initially champions for Team JNRR (pronounced "Junior") — Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Ruby Rose — but after Jaune said the name outloud in victory, he realizes Ren, who was championing RNJR, had a point with that lineup.
- A generation prior to the present day, Team STRQ (pronounced "Stark") consisted of: Summer Rose, Taiyang Xiao Long, Raven Branwen, Qrow Branwen.
- In Ultra Fast Pony, Twilight Sparkle insists that Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder should instead be known as ABCD: Aggressively Belligerent Compulsive Disorder.
- In X-Ray & Vav, The Mad King seeks to empower himself by using the Energized Dairy Gathering Absorption Rig.
- In the animated series for the game "Happy Wheels", the five main characters form the Defensive Education Awareness Team and Health Society, or D.E.A.T.H.S.
- Battle for Dream Island has a few.
- Most notably, Blockys Funny Doings International, which just happens to share an acronym with the series itself.
- One of the teams in the fourth season is named Death P.A.C.T., which stands for Death Prevention And Creating Trust.
Fun With Acronyms / Web Animation