Fridge pages are Spoilers Off by default, so all entries have been folderized as a security measure. Proceed with caution. You Have Been Warned!
open/close all folders
- It's titled SPELL of the Unown!
- For those who don't get it, the Troper above is referring to the fact that Unown are Pokémon shaped like letters of the Latin alphabet.
- Each of Molly's battles with Ash, Misty and Brock took place on a different plane. She battled Brock on the ground. Then she battled Misty underwater. And finally, Ash took his battle with Entei to the skies once Charizard arrived.
- Ash's Cyndaquil/Totodile vs Entei makes sense if we think about it. Yes, two basic-stage Pokémon's type advantages don't mean much against a legendary. However, consider that Ash and company didn't expect the series of events themselves, and in addition, Ash didn't have anything better than Cyndaquil, Totodile, and perhaps Pikachu. (Noctowl does not resist Entei's attacks. Chikorita and Bulbasaur are even worse for obvious reasons.) Both Charizard and Squirtle (Ash's more battle-experienced Water starter) were Put on a Bus some time before the movie's storyline, and because of why/how that was done, Ash could not summon them back via PC. Brock and Misty's Pokémon were already taken out by the time Ash battles Entei, so that essentially leaves Totodile and Cyndaquil as the best (albeit not very good) option possible that Ash had, until Charizard came back after finding out that Ash was in trouble through a news broadcast.
- The care and high spirits Brock shows when battling Molly are easier to understand when you remember that he has many younger sisters, and thus treating Molly the way he does must come second nature to him.